The new free agent fourm - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new free agent fourm

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Atk/def=
    Lvl=
    Iph=gold or no gold=
    (Must)Player code=
    Looking for long term or short term syndicate=
    Iph and Gold or No gold shouldn't be together, unless your syndicate looks for people who spent gold to build their IPH
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Looking for new syn

Hello guys
    Europe gmt 1+
    250-600 gold a Month
    Lvl 88 5,7 att // 5,3 def ( boosted full bonuses )
    Leaving old syn cus i am boored im the only European player
    200 iPh ( 100 mil in bank atm )

Looking for a new started syn that need some key players or some1 who is willing to start a new syn -

Greeds everybody
    Mafia id code - 402 370 468
    Not very online on this site tho Will try to remember to check up on this otherwise pm me ingame (;

Post Count
    Friendly bump and i know everyone was talking **** about this thread...exspeacialy cck all day (leader of cck killers) who have recently been reported several times for cheating... If u join them then u risk being banned anyways if the leader of original free agent thread wants me to take it down.... Then I will ... in till then... Don't post in this thread unless ur a free agent, no need to post here if u are member of cck or have anything against this thread... again, friendly bump

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Last edited by scorpion101; 02-14-2014 at 06:17 AM. Reason: miner mistakes and new additions
    nice work on the editing *slow clap*

nothing wrong with the old thread. if an old post is overlooked there's nothing stopping a free agent from reposting an updated version. given that any stats posted would need to be updated after 3 days anyway if a free agent isn't picked up by a syn, i'm sure that anyone still available will be on the last two or three pages. anything older than that is ancient history.

also, the "reason you left your previous syn" field is useful information, as long as it's actually true. though since i've never seen anyone post anything along the lines of "as a master in the art of moochery, my talents were not fully appreciated by my previous group" i have to assume that some posts are a bit loose with the truth.