Thread: Less events

Less events

So can we get less events? The operation tempo in this game is extremely demanding now, and I am beginning to see more people leave the game as the strain on family life is taking its toll. It has come to the point where the game is no longer a way to pass time but a full time job.

I just think we are having too many events and I believe that doing away with player events would help eliminate the strain. What is the point in having alliances if we do individual events. NPC raids are a joke any more. All they are is who bought the biggest commanders previously and can sit in OPs while you hit them.

are you for real?
    GREE schedules several hours off at times

Oh really

Lmao.... You may be unaware of this since most people often are, but you are capable of choosing not to play individual events. Gree isn't responsible for a lack of self control by some

What's the problem? They gave us 3 hours down time on Sunday afternoon while their server crashed. What more do you want?

Seriously have to agree..game was much better when there was just the one event a week.