Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Give me what is min!!!

Gree your last see we maintenance caused a lot of issues I was able to log in to collect my final 3 rewards so when I logged it I had build over 30m uv for one lvl... And missed on my demon-sight! Now I understand you have to do maintenance but this is totally unfair I spend must easily be over 30k gold to get my final one!! And you say you are going to credit me with 500 gold!!! This is a joke!!

All I ask is you give me what is mine I can prove to you that I have enough uv built to complete all levels but still I go your email to fob me off...

Come on be fair if you want us to spend to get the good commander fair enough some will but when some do and don't get what they were meant to this isn't a good business deal!!

It's totally unfair and it's basicly day light robbery!!

Incase you actually want to look at my ticket here it is with pics and proof of what should be mine !

I have contacted iTunes and they have to try this to see if it will work if not they are going to refund me every single ££ I have ever spent on this game...

So guys and girls if you feels gree is cheating you

And not giving what is rightfully yours I suggest you contact them on here no reply go to itunes...

Many thanks

Look forward to a reply!
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

Amen

It is beyond frustrating to try get a cookie cutter reply when pointing out that you missed out on a limited. Commander because server crapped out especially when the cookie cutter reply explains you got a pile of worthless junk instead of what you should have gotten if the game had worked properly

if you paid using a MasterCard just contact them, because MC wont care at all while iTunes is 50/50 on refunds

I don't want my money back tho! I want my limited commanders I would have it but cause of gree i don't if it was my fault I would accept that but it's not!!!

lol who cares?

This game is dead. Have fun with all your gold buying pixels on a screen to win a terrible game.

The last alliance war in my world, alliances under rank 10 in the event had less than 10 mil total ap in the event. laughable.

This game is nothing but a get rich quick scheme for GREEd. They don't care about the gaming experience, they just wanna lure in as many suckers/addicts as they can.

wake up.

This is true and Im pretty sure if I don't get what in deserved I won't be spending any more!! Going to give them abit of time to maybe think about giving me what should be mine!! What they want us to pay for! Mans when you do!! You still don't get it even if it's there fault... I'm going to talk to itunes about this again I remember when I spoke to them yesterday they said they have had many many complaints about customer support!! Maybe they will listen before apple shuts them down for bad press but then maybe they won't...

But your right they don't care about anyone anymore unless your big spender regular (which I am) might not be any more!!

they just don't seem to care or what to help even of you are!!!

Wow ok gree so you think giving me a £2.99 500 gold will keep me happy for my 30-45k gold worth about £140-£210 will make me happy you guessed wrong majorly!!!!

Here Here.

Contact iTunes guys. Send in a copy of the auto reply you got. They will refund everything you spent to date on the game. Only once though. If you continue to spend well, fool me once...

This is the reply I get!!!

Hello ...

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I do apologize for your frustrations regarding the issue. Unfortunately I will not be able to compensate further for this issue. However I am passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers.

Regards,

Jacob Hill
    GREE Support

Honestly gree wtf are you playing at I said in happy to pay and you still don't give me what is mine!!!

I don't care about the money I just want what is rightfully owed to me!!!!

Iv still got a pop up to right a review for the app this should be good

I'm going to make it known if it's the last thing i do how little gree (funzio) care for customer support!!!

All they are interested is your money once that it you just get crappy automated reply
    E-mails!!
    Last edited by 2nd dan; 02-12-2014 at 01:42 AM.

There was an error that occurred that caused our servers to go offline briefly after 5:26 PM, which occurred well after the Unit Training Limited Time Mission event had ended at 5pm. I can assure you that all unit trainings completed before that time were successfully applied towards mission goals.

What about during? This is my argument all I want is my commander ! I paid for it I'm happy to pay for more but I will not untill I get what unpaid for... Yes I had ques finish before but I had ques finish during and cause of this I wasn't able to log in and collect rewards the maintaince wasn't made a viable to us before the event...

So how is that fair?

Grok with all due respect the game had issues well before the server crash. For the 3 hours leading up to the crash all I was able to do was chat (and this was sporadic). I could not send attacks, I could not queue builds. This is the point many are trying to make. I guess your team did not see the issue until the game finally went down completely.

2nd dan time to move on mate. They have put the blinders on.

Honestly, serves u right for wasting money on pixels on a stupid app.

This "game" is a scam for people with addiction/gambling issues. Wake up and set urself free. There are much better things in life to spend ur money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    Honestly, serves u right for wasting money on pixels on a stupid app.

This "game" is a scam for people with addiction/gambling issues. Wake up and set urself free. There are much better things in life to spend ur money on.
    Starting to relise this and this is making it so much more easier to walk away! Gona wait another few days if I don't hear anything will contact itunes for a full game refund!! And be done with it...

Looks like your lost yet another customer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    There was an error that occurred that caused our servers to go offline briefly after 5:26 PM, which occurred well after the Unit Training Limited Time Mission event had ended at 5pm. I can assure you that all unit trainings completed before that time were successfully applied towards mission goals.
    BS the game server went to hell in a handcart before the second limited was complete making it impossible to use speedups or do much of anything