Yay! Thanks Gree! : ) + Post your black crate strategy/progress!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yay! Thanks Gree! : ) + Post your black crate strategy/progress!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs up Yay! Thanks Gree! : ) + Post your black crate strategy/progress!

Yay! I looooove these events - thank you Gree! : ) In my PERSONAL opinion, they are well worth the gold I spend on them.

I also LOVE that we are getting some really good rewards at regular intervals too so even if you don't get all collect all 10 emps you don't walk away empty handed. I think that's a sweet deal...

SO... How are you guys progressing? Here is my progress:

- 4 Gold Opens
    - 2 Gold Resets
    - 4/10 emps collected

I don't really have a box event "strategy" and I don't normally reset with gold but right now I am just too excited to wait. Sometimes I alternate between gold and cash opens. I will be resetting again if I can get another crate to drop soon.

I also have a question for other players - I have read that a lot of players use a bunch of gold opens and resets in the first few hours of the event because they say that is when you have the best open rate for whatever thingamajiggy you happen to be collecting. Can anyone confirm or deny whether this is true (i.e. that the event gets progressively harder as time goes on)?

Do you guys have a box event strategy?
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

What Crates

I am on android. I have attack raided and even done maps. No crates. So when i get some I will let you know

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pablodiablo696996 View Post
    I am on android. I have attack raided and even done maps. No crates. So when i get some I will let you know
    Hi Pablo, did you try resetting? I find that sometimes helps... They are a little tough to get - FYI - I don't know if this helps but I went through 2K energy and I didn't get any crates from missions (maps), none of my crates dropped from raids either - all of them came from attacks. FYI - I'm still working on getting a fifth one - they are not dropping as plentifully as they sometimes do but maybe focus on doing attacks, that might help a little....
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Post Count
    Got them all thank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've had the most success using gold during the first 12-24 hrs of the event. I usually try to get up to 8 and then use cash opens to try and get the last 2. Too many times I've tried using gold in the last day of the event to get the last one only to come up empty-handed and angry as hell. =P
    Through chaos comes clarity

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have a great strategy. Works like a charm. I will not however be employing it for a defensive bonus. I suggest you guys keep your strategies to yourself because if Gree finds out that you have something that works, they will squash it like a bug.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Post Count
    So far I'm just at 1 on the Android, and 2 on the ios. All cash opens, and attempting opening since 4pm cst.

If I get to 8 with cash opens, I'll probably use some gold to try and finish.

Good luck to all!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Systematrix View Post
    I've had the most success using gold during the first 12-24 hrs of the event. I usually try to get up to 8 and then use cash opens to try and get the last 2. Too many times I've tried using gold in the last day of the event to get the last one only to come up empty-handed and angry as hell. =P
    That sounds like a good plan - I should probably do something like that too I'm a little out of control now - 15 gold opens, 6 or 7 gold resets and so far I have 7/10... I REALLY hope I get all 10 before the end of the event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzinit View Post
    Got them all thank you.
    Did you get all 10 already?!? Wow, that's amazing! Did you have to do a lot of resets?

Good luck to everyone!

Banned
    Post Count
    You cant blame gree for having a sence of humour. The more you over react the more satisfaction they get. Be greatful for 6000 dollars. Its better than nothing. Learn to be content with what you have and not what you dont have. Thats the recipie for happiness. Like Forrest Gump says gree is like a box of chocolates you do know what your gunna get. SORRY try again next time.

Post Count
    I hate crates or boxes events. I spend 4k as usual and only gets screwed over. Out of a entire day of attempting to open with cash, i get lucky with only 1 open. A majority of the time during the day, i get no opens and that means 10+ attempts. This event is stupid beyond all recongition

Banned
    Post Count
    have 5 out of 10 so far...cash openings. Love the whopping 500 valor prizes. Gonna buy something nice with them

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Got them all last event, all cash , different times and hours of the day, just a lottery event, that's all

Lurker
    Post Count
    7 EMPs so far within the first 24 hours, probably my PR. Cash opens. Still not holding breath about future luck, but I have finished this event many times with cash only.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Try to open the black crates..
    result till now ; 0/10...