Hello there Crime City players - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello there Crime City players

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Finally! Thanks for the useful information. This helps me (and many more) plan ahead and stop spending money for nothing, since you can't get stronger. Thanks TheOracle!
    completely agree, it was getting old chasing my tail with constant overlapping events anyhow. it's like handing out gold medals to the entire Olympics regardless of performance. with the new system at least everybody feels like they're doing a good job and everybody gets a warm and fuzzy for not having to worry about stronger people that have done better in the game than them, oh wait, that's 90 percent of my rivals list what was I thinking, everybody has better stats than me or ridiculously crappy income compared to mine, even if they are 20 30 40 50 60 levels ahead of me
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey welcome and yes I did watch the walking dead always and to any one who missed it they used to play last weeks episode before the new one Check Sunday night at 8 the new one is at 9 at least us est time

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Welcome TheOracle and thanks for the answer, even if its not a popular one ATM. I'm looking forward to more of your posts.
    Ps. Big fan of walking dead, my minis name is Rick Grimes, haven't seen new episode yet, thanks for no spoilers :-)
    Last edited by Joe bananas; 02-10-2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Just coz
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ...so I guess A&F will be gone for awhile... or until further notice??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    So I've been told.

Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realised it was a lot better? ..... We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring ... but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it,....
    Do people love it because its good or because psychologically it's a cross between institutionalisation and the Stockholm Syndrome.

They'll have a name for it soon.
    Last edited by Ysae Kaeps ASU; 02-10-2014 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post
    Do people love it because its good or because psychologically it's a cross between institutionalisation and the Stockholm Syndrome.

True-er words have never been spoken. Stockholm Syndrome...lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

+1 for identifying a good analogy. Stockholm Syndrome.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not said in spite but to lighten things up a little.

If it makes you smile just a little; I'm happy.
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Lurker
    Post Count

carelessness

I accidentally sold my souvenir shops both at lvl . 2 and 1 erin boss at 1/4 hp left lvl 50 while waiting for my hp to regenerate suddenly "there is a problem talking to server" popped out and then when it grt back the boss is gone such a waste of time and cash lol can I ask a refund on it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kboy View Post
    I accidentally sold my souvenir shops both at lvl . 2 and 1 erin boss at 1/4 hp left lvl 50 while waiting for my hp to regenerate suddenly "there is a problem talking to server" popped out and then when it grt back the boss is gone such a waste of time and cash lol can I ask a refund on it?
    Your refund is granted since you explained that very clearly.

You will find a shiny new boss just waiting to be triggered at the same level as before.

Thank you for message and hope you have an enjoyable day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

This is second after "ignorance" on the list of "what could it be", however they're both related. Even in a game this seems to happen, interesting...

Post Count
    removed...
    Last edited by -C-; 02-11-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

gree , A&F or any admin ..

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    I'm going to be assisting Assault & Flattery with Crime City going forward. If you play Modern War or Beyond the Dead you may know me from those forums as well. K

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll try to get back to you. Or just yell at me for broken stuff in the game and I'll either check with our engineers to see why they're broken or I will do the "it's not going to be fixed any time soon" jig for you.

So... anyone watch Walking Dead yesterday?
    I need help here!ive been pissed twice on erin mcboss on going to lvl 50 while waiting for my hp to regen suddenly the boss quest is gone and just now on lvl 54/55 boss its gone again and the time remaining is still 13 mins. And the regen cooldown is 3secs left when its done it is gone again ....such a wasteof and cash and time ..?...please reply asap aand I sold my 2 souvenir shops at lvl2 each .mistakenly can I file a ticket for it or something?..that bug thing on the boss pissed me caused I waited for so long and then that will happen lol..is the event trolling me? And im still playing this game for a week ..need to be addressed asap..this is the second time on the boss event tsk.how will you refund this supposed to be getting the item for my hardwork yet I have been pissed by that bug please pm me here and u can check out my logs here is my code
    260 093 971

Lurker
    Post Count

pissed

Your refund is granted since you explained that very clearly.

You will find a shiny new boss just waiting to be triggered at the same level as before.

Thank you for message and hope you have an enjoyable day.
    How will the refund be done .and I didnt get it yet maybe just the desired item for lvl 55 boss and and 50 boss that I was supposed to get lol .. this happens twice at 13 mins left on the quest log while waiting for the hp regen coolsdown when its done the quest boss is gone too tsk... you might wanna do something about it check my logs here is my code 260 093 971

Post Count
    Hi Oracle, welcome to mad land. I got a thing you should tell your engineers to have a look at. Can they make so we have beginners ltb normal ltb and an elite ltb? Diffrent prizez and costs plz :-)

Proud member of The Commission