Hello there Crime City players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello there Crime City players

Player Experience
    Post Count

Hello there Crime City players

I'm going to be assisting Assault & Flattery with Crime City going forward. If you play Modern War or Beyond the Dead you may know me from those forums as well.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll try to get back to you. Or just yell at me for broken stuff in the game and I'll either check with our engineers to see why they're broken or I will do the "it's not going to be fixed any time soon" jig for you.

So... anyone watch Walking Dead yesterday?

Post Count
    Hi Oracle.
    Of course I watched Walking Dead last night. Now I want chocolate pudding.
    Welcome to the madhouse.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    I'm going to be assisting Assault & Flattery with Crime City going forward. If you play Modern War or Beyond the Dead you may know me from those forums as well.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll try to get back to you. Or just yell at me for broken stuff in the game and I'll either check with our engineers to see why they're broken or I will do the "it's not going to be fixed any time soon" jig for you.

So... anyone watch Walking Dead yesterday?
    That's great lol. I have watched all the older seasons and Fed up and missed the new ones. So Ill have to wait, because if I start now ill be lost.

Post Count
    I was just wondering when you plan on stopping Tzora from posting again?

That was AWESOME!

Thank you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We the players of crime city have made it clear, the rivals list......we don't like it.....fix it....I could go on but will keep it short for now.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jclew View Post
    That's great lol. I have watched all the older seasons and Fed up and missed the new ones. So Ill have to wait, because if I start now ill be lost.
    I know that feeling. Season 2 and 3 were pretty frustrating. I found myself rooting for the walkers sometimes because all the main characters were so stupid. The new season's pretty good though!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tfletcher20 View Post
    We the players of crime city have made it clear, the rivals list......we don't like it.....fix it....I could go on but will keep it short for now.
    So I've been told.

Short answer: Probably not happening.
    Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realized it was a lot better? We're hoping it'll be something like that. We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring and severely changed the way several players had been playing the game (camping) but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it, though we are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to adjust the algorithms in place.

Post Count
    Do you have a list for the costs of weapons for the ltq/stlq

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    How will PvP be better? Most people in my rivals list are 2-3 million above me, I even saw a guy who was 12M above me... I can't rob them either so not liking this rivals list over here.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    When are the new features coming out? (New scratcher prizes, defense buildings improved) http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...1126-New-stuff!
    Last edited by CCKallDAY; 02-10-2014 at 04:29 PM.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Lurker
    Post Count

rival list

That is sad to hear ORACLE. My list is filled with the same 30 people no matter how many times I hit refresh. The players under level 206 are never available to fight (to beat up) and the players above level 206 are MILLIONS and sometimes TENS OF MILLIONS above my stats so I lose to all of them.

I literally do not rob/fight anymore. There is no point. I have played this game since virtually the beginning and this is by far the worst change. I really want to keep playing but I can't participate so what is the point for a player in my situation?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I accidentally sold my toy box in my hood... Can you help me get a refund fast? D:

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tgreen View Post
    That is sad to hear ORACLE. My list is filled with the same 30 people no matter how many times I hit refresh. The players under level 206 are never available to fight (to beat up) and the players above level 206 are MILLIONS and sometimes TENS OF MILLIONS above my stats so I lose to all of them.

I literally do not rob/fight anymore. There is no point. I have played this game since virtually the beginning and this is by far the worst change. I really want to keep playing but I can't participate so what is the point for a player in my situation?
    I've checked with our engineers and they've let me know that this is a bug that they have identified where some players' rivals lists aren't updating with all the available players and we're gonna be pushing out a fix for it in a future update soon. Your rivals list will be populated from a larger pool of players than the same 30 players that you're currently seeing so I do apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime. We'll keep you posted and if you have more feedback after we've corrected this issue then just let us know.

Post Count
    So I've been told.

Long answer: Remember when Facebook/YouTube made big changes to the way their site worked and everyone hated it and then a few months later everyone realized it was a lot better? We're hoping it'll be something like that. We understand that in the short term, the changes are pretty jarring and severely changed the way several players had been playing the game (camping) but we feel that in the long term, PVP will be better off with this new rivals list system and so we're not changing it, though we are monitoring the situation very closely and will continue to adjust the algorithms in place.
    How can pvp be better in the future? If the rivals I can fight are always too beat up, and the others I can possibly rob but with many losses because they are 8 to 40 million above my stats. That is pathetic to go and make all the gold we spent to cover our hoods mean absolutely nothing, now as far as Facebook they didn't make spent money mean absolutely nothing. All that change did was screw everyone that actually used strategy and spent tons of money on gold to build stats to protect their hood and become strong for their level, now you have successfully handed us to all the leeches in the game that leveled fast and didn't build iph, proof being in my new rivals list where 95% are way stronger and have the iph of a new player BS

Post Count
    So I've been told.

Its ok, keep it.

But for crying out loud, fix so I can get someone else than the same people everytime I refresh!