Raid Boss, what a let down

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid Boss, what a let down

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Raid Boss, what a let down

So let me get this right, the raid boss is over 3x harder and no more large units as drops for level 100? Shame (closes pocketbook, leaves the arena).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    two other threads on the same topic. let's close one down.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I feel let down that their aren't more than two other threads on this topic. It really does suck enough to warrant it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    E-I, start thread 4 and I'll go for lucky number 5!

Post Count
    If I could start one, I certainly would. I think GREEd really needs to explain this FAILURE. I know they aren't busy, the quality of work shows that all to well. Let's see if we can get one of those keyboard mouthpieces to spin this in GREE's favor and some how explain that it is our fault because we keep playing the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardguy View Post
    If I could start one, I certainly would. I think GREEd really needs to explain this FAILURE. I know they aren't busy, the quality of work shows that all to well. Let's see if we can get one of those keyboard mouthpieces to spin this in GREE's favor and some how explain that it is our fault because we keep playing the game.
    It's not your fault specifically, but anyone who spends a gem on this events fault. the whole "Gree is losing so much money" is partially true...but as long as the top 3 spend and finish, that would probably be enough to justify it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is true. While the top 3 will still finish (for what reason I don't know other than chest beating) I don't think they'll spend the gems they did farming after they'd already completed the event. In reality if people will pay for it they will continue to supply it. My palette and pocketbook can't justify it though and I still think that in the end they will not see as much revenue but maybe they did it because of the horrible stat inflation from the last raid boss and to ensure the long term success of the game. I'm not that naive or optimistic though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quite simply there is no benefit to most members of the top3 guilds from doing this event. They already have attacks three times as high as they need to win any pvp. Yet they are the only ones doing it! The cost for every one else is stupid so most won't bother except a few "indie" heavy gemmers that will pull together to burn 8000 gems a piece.

No farming with gems. Fewer guilds even trying to finish normal let alone heroic!

GREE reach new lows in understanding their own game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
    Quite simply there is no benefit to most members of the top3 guilds from doing this event. They already have attacks three times as high as they need to win any pvp. Yet they are the only ones doing it! The cost for every one else is stupid so most won't bother except a few "indie" heavy gemmers that will pull together to burn 8000 gems a piece.

No farming with gems. Fewer guilds even trying to finish normal let alone heroic!

GREE reach new lows in understanding their own game.
    It is quite the opposite, I think they have a great understanding of the game. This rb is like the one a couple back where drops sucked and only 3-5 guilds finished. Gree knows how much money they made on that rb and they know how much they made last rb (as everyone knows, probably magnitudes more).

It poses the question ...why would they go to a model that makes a lot less money?

The only logical answer I could come up with is they are trying to wind down spending to minimize lawsuits before they kill the game.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think GREE listened to all which were real unhappy of the last event. Player in some top guilds got 30 - 50 legendary units and the world changed in one event. You did need 15-20 players to finish a lv 100 boss that everyone had the chance to get the minimum damage. That had nothing to do with playing only buying.
    If GREE will be able to adjust the attack as in th last boss event all is fine.
    The Red Baron TRB