Combine armor results app site

Hello.

Some thread, somewhere in this mass, I had come a cross a link (which I can no longer find) to a site that had 2 drop-downs, which had armors listed in the dropdown.
    When you selected the 2 armors, you pressed a button, and it would show all the results that that combine could result in.

It was a hella-cool app/site/whatever.

Does anyone happen to have that link to the site?

I am going to start combining epic boss armors, and want to see what I could possibly pull from them.

Thanks.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Was easy to find.
    "Summary of Major Forum Contents" sticky -> "Fan Developed Resources" -> link near the bottom of the first post.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by dm.nl View Post
    YES!
    That is the site.

Thank you very much!
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Dang.
    No info on Nian Wargear.

Yes, if nobody is updating that thing it will become very outdated quicky.

I would suggest putting in an armor with the same elements as the Nian Wargear (There should be plenty)

I like that website, it gives however alot of combinations.

Not sure if they are all confirmed legit.
    Im trying to figure out if combining combustion with swamp is worth the risk for an epic?

Quote Originally Posted by dapure View Post
    I like that website, it gives however alot of combinations.

Not sure if they are all confirmed legit.
    Im trying to figure out if combining combustion with swamp is worth the risk for an epic?
    swampstone of swamp shaman? combining a 3-star with a 4-star seems to give worse results than either 2x 4-star or 2x 3-star.
    using 2 dual element armors gives dozens of options, only a few of them epics.
    from air/fire and water/earth the possible epics are Mael, Blazeborne, Tec, Northerner if my sleepy brain checked correctly.
    It's pretty basic: one or zero elements from each source armor.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Was hoping for:
    boiler + demons = Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Ended up with a few different 4 stars, then fused 2 of those for a maelstrom.

I already have a mael maxxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    Was hoping for:
    boiler + demons = Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Ended up with a few different 4 stars, then fused 2 of those for a maelstrom.

I already have a mael maxxed.
    were all the armors lvl 1?

Nope.
    Level 10 -28-ish.

Thanks for the website link. Ill be using this link in the future.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Author of this website, retired, it's no longer updated.