Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Lightbulb Knights & Dragons Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hello! Long time, no see, fellow knights! I've got some fantastic news and some interesting patch notes for you!!!

**COMING SOON!GUILD GIFTING! GIFT YOUR GUILD MATES WITH LEGENDARY REWARDS! COMING FEBRUARY 10!**
    Guild gifting? I don't know if this will cost us money or anything, but this would let a lot of people (Or low levels) have better armors and there are so many ways they could take advantage of it.

Instead, GREE should implement a trading market. Where other players could buy other armors/materials from other players. Such as I wanted a old epic boss armor but I wasn't there for it so I can't fight it to get the materials from the summoning stone. So I could go into the trading/market and then search for a person selling the materials and/or the armor and buy the item for the price of the player that is selling the things I am looking for. They could sell for gold or gems, or both. GREE would need to keep a market price of every item so that people selling the items would not make wrong use of it such as selling it for a higher price than it's actual one, the new players that don't have experience of the game would use more money on the item than required. See, from this. GREE would make more money by the players that would buy gems/gold for items in the market, and we would get what we want. Gold or gems, or unique items such as guild war epics or new chest epics would be untradeable.

I just thought this would be a good thing to be implemented in the game, would keep players a bit more interested in the game as well. Arena would be a bit easier, and would help in guild wars. Thank you.
    Last edited by The Hurricane; 02-06-2014 at 01:35 AM.
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes

You expect to be able to search for the person selling the item? Makes it easier to find your alt.

You expect Gree to keep a market price to ensure people done over/undercharge? That is quite possibly the dumbest idea I've heard. It takes away the player bargaining element. When Gree sets epics to 5000 gems, enjoy *****ing when you can't sell that fancy epic to your alt. The only good thing out of it is that the market won't immediately crash when 50k people toss a blazeborne up for sale and the price drops down to 10 gems because no one wants to buy it. Then everyone's dreams of hitting it big from playing the market, come crashing down.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

The good question ,
    is that system are for ever ?
    or it will end in February 14 ?

To understand me well
    See this topic
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Your-Feedback!
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    You expect to be able to search for the person selling the item? Makes it easier to find your alt.

You expect Gree to keep a market price to ensure people done over/undercharge? That is quite possibly the dumbest idea I've heard. It takes away the player bargaining element. When Gree sets epics to 5000 gems, enjoy *****ing when you can't sell that fancy epic to your alt. The only good thing out of it is that the market won't immediately crash when 50k people toss a blazeborne up for sale and the price drops down to 10 gems because no one wants to buy it. Then everyone's dreams of hitting it big from playing the market, come crashing down.
    Bust a bust

Trading could be abused just as much as gifting. You could trade an epic for a basic. End of story.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Like Diablo III basically. The first day, some shield was being sold for $100 or more. By the end of a month, that shield sold for $5.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

I personally dont expect the gifting to be free...there will be a cost? gems? if reasonable Im still willing to pay a cost to gift.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post

No, I want them to be able to search the item. Not be able to see the seller's name would fix it, since there are thousands of players on this game I'm sure a bit of the thousands selling the item you are looking for wouldn't let you recognize your alt.

Actually that's what I want, people unable to buy for their alts. That would be so unfair. And if they don't add a market price, a guy could just give a level 1, 6 epics and make him undestructable for his level. Epics wouldn't be 5000 gems, there would be thousands of players on the market, GREE would make so much just keeping the price 900-1300 gems. I agree, but that's the fun about a market. We lose some, we win some. Profit and loss.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Trading could be abused just as much as gifting. You could trade an epic for a basic. End of story.
    No, I'm talking about a trading MARKET, a person could sell an item for GOLD or GEMS or BOTH. The minimum price of selling items could be 100-500,000 gold, 30-50 gems so that people won't be able to trade with their alts or low level friends.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Like Diablo III basically. The first day, some shield was being sold for $100 or more. By the end of a month, that shield sold for $5.
    Who would wait that long enough? There are THOUSANDS of spenders and MILLIONS of players in this game. Would you think they would let something go like that? Massive use of VPNs for some days would get them that item. Or, once you confirm a selling transaction it would be permanent so you couldn't cancel a 100$ to 5$. Unless there would be a offer time limit, if someone doesn't buy that particular item, it would disappear from the market and come in the seller's armory after X days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    The good question ,
    is that system are for ever ?
    or it will end in February 14 ?

To understand me well
    See this topic
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Your-Feedback!
    Sorry, I didn't quite understand you. You want me to give feedback to them about this?

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    I personally dont expect the gifting to be free...there will be a cost? gems? if reasonable Im still willing to pay a cost to gift.
    It's probably gonna cost, if not. A Lotta guild members are gonna get good items this week.

And, doing this would also help a few in guild wars and arena, f2p could sell their armors for a few gems then use them in guild wars, arena etc. But doing this would also make GREE increase the needed gems to recharge our arena/guild war energy, so maybe implementing this could also help f2p. Any other comments or +1s or -1s?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hurricane View Post
    And, doing this would also help a few in guild wars and arena, f2p could sell their armors for a few gems then use them in guild wars, arena etc. But doing this would also make GREE increase the needed gems to recharge our arena/guild war energy, so maybe implementing this could also help f2p. Any other comments or +1s or -1s?
    I meant GREE would charge us gems to do this. I dont see how someone else can pay us gems to trade? how would that work?

I think GREE will charge us gems to give or gift armors. I cant wait for details, but afraid it will not be what Im hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Who would wait that long enough? There are THOUSANDS of spenders and MILLIONS of players in this game. Would you think they would let something go like that? Massive use of VPNs for some days would get them that item. Or, once you confirm a selling transaction it would be permanent so you couldn't cancel a 100$ to 5$. Unless there would be a offer time limit, if someone doesn't buy that particular item, it would disappear from the market and come in the seller's armory after X days.
    The point he was making is that the market for items like that drops... quickly. At the beginning of the month, people were selling it for $100, but by the end of the month, people were selling it for $5 because the market was so saturated.

No, I want them to be able to search the item. Not be able to see the seller's name would fix it, since there are thousands of players on this game I'm sure a bit of the thousands selling the item you are looking for wouldn't let you recognize your alt.

Actually that's what I want, people unable to buy for their alts. That would be so unfair. And if they don't add a market price, a guy could just give a level 1, 6 epics and make him undestructable for his level. Epics wouldn't be 5000 gems, there would be thousands of players on the market, GREE would make so much just keeping the price 900-1300 gems. I agree, but that's the fun about a market. We lose some, we win some. Profit and loss.
    People unable to buy for their alts? If its an open market, why wouldn't you be able to? And if Gree kept the price around 900-1300 gems... why do they give out Legendaries for chests when you buy 40? Use some basic reasoning skills. Or when they do the gemstravaganza things... have they given away a guaranteed epic for anything less than 5000 gems? didn't think so.

F2p could sell their extra armors for a few gems... (I'm assuming back to gree?) thus giving gree the reasoning to increase the needed gems for refills, since they are giving away more gems in the sale of armors... yet it is still going to help f2p? How? If it now costs MORE, you don't gain anything from the small increase from selling things since the prices are going to go up. You clearly don't understand your own arguments.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off