Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: Dark Days LTQ

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    The Oracle is back to post this SLtQ/LTQ. I heard the reason we haven't heard from A & F is because she got fired from GREE. Anybody can confirm this? Appearantly her and CJ were being TOO HELPFUL on questions recently, and just got in the way of new changes in the game to make it more GREE friendly.
    Yes, they were too helpful so I ate them and came here to rule the Crime City forums.

A&F has been sick the past few weeks. Sick from an illness or sick of you guys, I will not say :P

But she will still be the main point of contact for Crime City matters. I'm here to help her out. Let me know if you guys have any questions and I'll do my best to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    So every level of Dark Days is now costing big money... Not enough for Greed to take out real money for gold... Now they want back the fake money we earn... Greedie just keeps getting greedier...
    Dark Days: Shady Enforcers final prize Coraline's Blade can be bought for 55m in Fish Market (72,9k att / 59,7k def)

Tell me that aint sweet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Try reinstalling the game as that may help alleviate the crashing.

Yea didn't work, I know thats grees go to response to I tried right away. Its every shadow character doesnt matter which one. Game crashes as soon as I click on it, cant even see the energy requirements.

Tried reinstalling again and now all the characters for the ltq are gone, but still have the goals
    Last edited by xavvax; 02-10-2014 at 04:14 PM.

I don;t understand targets from LTQ- Shady Enforcers because overlap with SLTQ- dark days and in game is same targets but here in post is not same targets!:/

I don't use gold! I'm VERY ACTIVE. Full participation in all events...100% participation. GREE solve all android problems!!!

Voodoo Assassins @ KlitschkO Lev162 ATTACK 220.255.700m DEFENCE160.200.980m

Quote Originally Posted by [INFAMOUS] View Post
    Dark Days: Shady Enforcers final prize Coraline's Blade can be bought for 55m in Fish Market (72,9k att / 59,7k def)

Tell me that aint sweet?
    It's is sweet! You can also buy dark duds... But that's 1.65bilion. Mod maybe?

Tell me that aint sweet?
    So I went to fish market... But I can't work out where to buy?

So I went to fish market... But I can't work out where to buy?
    Tap on the jumping fish in the water...

Quote Originally Posted by Jclew View Post
    Tap on the jumping fish in the water...
    That's a lie!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz42 View Post
    It's is sweet! You can also buy dark duds... But that's 1.65bilion. Mod maybe?
    Are you effin kidding me?! You can literally buy a mod?! I...I don't even know what to say. I'm torn between "that's awesome!" and "that's horrible!"

Quote Originally Posted by x REQUIEM x View Post
    That's a lie!
    Thanks... Yes I knew already as there was never any jumping fish. Don't see why people have to be deliberately unhelpful....

Tell me that aint sweet?
    Very sweet... So explain how please?

Thanks... Yes I knew already as there was never any jumping fish. Don't see why people have to be deliberately unhelpful....
    I was beig "funny". You will have to find the new target that came with this data set. Tap them. Then it will tell you need "x" to complete the mission. You then buy "x" mission accomplished.

Is that unhelpful?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Jclew View Post
    I was beig "funny". You will have to find the new target that came with this data set. Tap them. Then it will tell you need "x" to complete the mission. You then buy "x" mission accomplished.
    Thank you...

Hey cj54 please send me my dollar I hit the first one 13 on acc and 11 on the other we have 16 members and have 48/50 done