Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Dark Days LTQ

Lol! I like you Oracle! I'm gonna ask my uncle gree if we can keep you
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Yes, they were too helpful so I ate them and came here to rule the Crime City forums.

A&F has been sick the past few weeks. Sick from an illness or sick of you guys, I will not say :P

But she will still be the main point of contact for Crime City matters. I'm here to help her out. Let me know if you guys have any questions and I'll do my best to assist you.
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

Lol. Yea BTW last step of shady only requires 13,220 Energy. So no one should need gold to get this one done...

Edit: That's only if you only have to complete it once though..

Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Are you effin kidding me?! You can literally buy a mod?! I...I don't even know what to say. I'm torn between "that's awesome!" and "that's horrible!"
    You only get the item, not the mod.

Anybody know where to find Shadow Punchers and what it costs?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Yes, they were too helpful so I ate them and came here to rule the Crime City forums.

A&F has been sick the past few weeks. Sick from an illness or sick of you guys, I will not say :P

But she will still be the main point of contact for Crime City matters. I'm here to help her out. Let me know if you guys have any questions and I'll do my best to assist you.
    The rival list is a huge problem for high stat players and only see the same 30 hoods no matter how many times I refresh. Do you plan fixing this? There is no advantage from being strong in stats at your level and we are getting screwed here. Please answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz42 View Post
    It's is sweet! You can also buy dark duds... But that's 1.65bilion. Mod maybe?
    Where's dark duds if it has value I'll buy it

all shady enforcers items can be bought to complete The shadow mob goal.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    all shady enforcers items can be bought to complete The shadow mob goal.
    Any one have a list of where all the purchasable loot is located? I have found some of them but not nearly all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by goodoljunk View Post
    Any one have a list of where all the purchasable loot is located? I have found some of them but not nearly all of it.
    I need it too!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

I have the syndicate event, but not the individual ones....and when I click them under the syn goals, the characters aren't actually on the map. Oh- and yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled it already.

I'm sure it's something with my phone, or carrier.....or maybe I just need to tilt my phone at the right angle, and then the goals will miraculously show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    I have the syndicate event, but not the individual ones....and when I click them under the syn goals, the characters aren't actually on the map. Oh- and yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled it already.

I'm sure it's something with my phone, or carrier.....or maybe I just need to tilt my phone at the right angle, and then the goals will miraculously show up.
    i am having the same problems.

You have to have reached the goal that requires the loot in order to keep what you buy. Otherwise, it just returns the cash and takes the item back.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    You have to have reached the goal that requires the loot in order to keep what you buy. Otherwise, it just returns the cash and takes the item back.
    Where are you getting this from? I have my weapons from the last LTQ like this...
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Where are you getting this from? I have my weapons from the last LTQ like this...

I bought two ahead and still have them, but am not there yet...

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jclew View Post
    I bought two ahead and still have them, but am not there yet...
    My syn leader tried to buy Coraline's Blade and it happened to him. He's on Android. I haven't tried myself yet because I spent all my energy, but you guys are saying other items have worked for you? I will have to try it myself later (iOS).
    Last edited by Idiosyncrasy; 02-10-2014 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Typo
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14