Raid Boss - Blinding Love live! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Raid Boss - Blinding Love live!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Can anyone fill me in on the hypocrisy that is this forum: EVERYONE complained about legendary units and INSANE stat inflation. Now that legendary are gone, EVERYONE is BEGGING for them back. Whatever your view is, at least stand by it...don't just go by whatever favors you.
    We might not see eye to eye most times but what you said is spot on

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    We might not see eye to eye most times but what you said is spot on
    and....hell has frozen over.

Post Count
    Welp, this Raid Boss feels like it ended before it really ever began. At an estimated cost of 500,000 + gems needed by the guild, along with 39m boss kills, we're basically done trying to pursue it. Shame too, cause we were all ready and willing to spend the 2-3 mountains per person the last raid boss was to complete it, even if the legendary units were nuked to ****.

Enjoy the loss of revenue.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    My guilds have stopped trying just finishing reg mode then done
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Lurker
    Post Count
    I just would like to thank Gree for killing my favorite part of this game.

You have been able to suck out all the fun of Raid Boss!!

Most players in our guild feel like they have failed as we are not able to get any further.
    But in fact it is not us that failed but you have failed us Gree (starting to sound like Green Arrow )
    The prize are not even worth the several of mountains it will cost us to get further - I do not say make the legendary's a 100k again but at least better than the 8k that you are offering - I would have even settled for a 20-30k unit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The rats on the wheel go round and round
    round and round
    round and round
    Buy some gems!

There is no point to this game. We spend to get more powerful and they just boost the monsters by more than we can grow.

Get off of the damn wheel! I don't mind paying to play games but this company is run by greedy bungholes. They are constantly moving the target and they never disclose what they are doing and what they have changed and what the full true mechanics are.

I started playing GoW. It's way better than this, the big spenders still rule but the mechanics are out there for everyone to understand, the live in game chat makes the social aspect head and shoulders above this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And yes, this for a long time has been my favorite event in the game, but I knew they would ruin it, which they have, our guild is showing signs of infighting because of the frustrating reality that we probably have no chance to complete NORMAL MODE. A top 150 guild can't complete normal mode, think about that.

Post Count
    I did get off the Wheel !Why am i on the Wheel? so its not going round and round anymore, sorry guys i feel your pain in this event, i think the next event they should just have a "Deposit Cash Here" ! no tap tap tapping or quests just give us your money, who ever depositd the most wins nothing in particular cause they dont care anyways !
    Such a trgic downfall for what was once a good game !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    round and round
    round and round
    Buy some gems!

There is no point to this game. We spend to get more powerful and they just boost the monsters by more than we can grow.

Get off of the damn wheel! I don't mind paying to play games but this company is run by greedy bungholes. They are constantly moving the target and they never disclose what they are doing and what they have changed and what the full true mechanics are.

I started playing GoW. It's way better than this, the big spenders still rule but the mechanics are out there for everyone to understand, the live in game chat makes the social aspect head and shoulders above this game.
    listen to this guy. well said. get stronger and spend 5x as much for this raid boss for worst drops... lol.
    btw, GoW is ruled by BIG money players too. lol a dude with t4 can swipe in and zero you in 2 seconds. Which will put all your months worth of work mean nothing. At least in KA you dont lose your stats.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My guild can't even beat level 60
    3 days of farming or rest until next event

Post Count

Wink

Ok Gree has absolutely lost it!!! Just because the top three guilds can finish this type of quest does not mean the rest of us can! Gree is basing this quest off the top 3 and tha capability of finishing leaving the remainder of us out in the cold. The rewards are just not worth breaking the bank. Where is our smart@$$ developers and engineers comments now. If they are going to only make it possible for the top three to complete, we might as well all quit, and let the top three fund these A holes. Two freaking years I played this game and this takes the cake!! Hey Gree did you ever think of making tiers where as a guild quest is based on its members overall stats??? The whole point is to foster a sense of teamwork to achieve a goal and keep a sense of fun in achieving this goal. You start taking this away and once again longtime players will find other outlets with better gratification. IDIoTS complete and utter idIOTS!!
    BATTLEAXE-TCG, Guild Leader
    The Crusaders Guild (908-491-608)
    Website www.thecrusaders.info
    Where the Strong Play for Fun.