Top 150 syn looking for members for main and sub syns.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 150 syn looking for members for main and sub syns.

Post Count

Top 150 syn looking for members for main and sub syns.

Top 150 syn is looking for members to fill out our new sub syndicate. Our goal is to ave this be a top 250 syn by the next war. If you are active and looking to take a step up in CC, pm me your level, atk and def, and we can set up and interview.

We guarantee finishing normal modes of sltqs and raid boss events, and finishing the entirety of epic boss events. Have 83 bonuses now, but will finish them relatively soon as our main syn has some big money players. We have players who use gold, but don't require anyone to use gold.

We are open to absorbing smaller syndicates or groups of players as long as you are all active. We like good stats, but high activity is most important.

If you are looking to join a fun family atmosphere with organized leadership, backed by a top syn, and really start to dominate this game, let me know.
    Last edited by Gunn; 02-10-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi! I'm interested in joining you. I'm lvl 40 but really active. May I join? What is your invite number?

Post Count
    Bumpppppppppppppppp

Post Count
    Hey Gunn, are you going for streaks and wins or position in the junior syn? I have a couple minis.
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

Proud owner of A Gold Digging Hoe! Also, I won this prize below in Crime City.

See what I did there?