Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Maybe if it was enabled only on last day of war. With the ability to kick them turning on if they're below the gm set minimum for that period of the war, and of course with only officers allowed to control , much like guild purchases.
    what? hes saying its easily miss used because an awful person can boot an entire guild last minute for no reason. it would ruin a lot of peoples games.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    what? hes saying its easily miss used because an awful person can boot an entire guild last minute for no reason. it would ruin a lot of peoples games.
    If they made it so that only the GM could boot people during war, then it wouldn't be abused. The only people that would be upset are leechers. There could be instances of terrible GMs that boot legitimate people, but a guild like that won't last very long. In the end, the game would balance itself out and the only whiners would be leechers.

Booting during war is essential! Or at the very least, some sort of war history that can be viewed by friends.

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    If they made it so that only the GM could boot people during war, then it wouldn't be abused. The only people that would be upset are leechers. There could be instances of terrible GMs that boot legitimate people, but a guild like that won't last very long. In the end, the game would balance itself out and the only whiners would be leechers.

Booting during war is essential! Or at the very least, some sort of war history that can be viewed by friends.
    the only way i could see this being ligitimate - is that it will calculate the person being booted's points being taken out of the war as they get booted. and this mechanic would be fairly flawless.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

If anything the GM could set a predetermined point minimum amount that's to be reached within 2 days. Anyone under that min can be removed at any time during the first 24 hours of war. During the last 24 hours no one can be removed.

This way people strive to reach min and not slack during the first days and ensures people who did work hard don't get unfairly removed when war is about to end.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    are you sure? we had a few guys who did not fight, and came in a day later after the war saying they didnt get anything?
    I second this statement. I was just told by a guildmate whose device was not working during the entire 3 day war (thus, he never logged in during the war) that when he tried to redeem during the redemption period, he was unable to get any of the rewards. The message that he said he saw was "You were not in a guild during this war." or something along those lines.

Same for the people doing 0 in my guild, seems like when you do absolutely nothing you dont get any rewards
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

No wonder I had some people attack the gates and then never appeared ever again...
    Now I know why....
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ

leachers

leachers should pay for what they did

Keep in mind this is a free cell phone game. With the intention of maximum profit with minimum effort. That being said, a war history tab on their profile would be nice. Sometimes we accept members just to look at their efforts in last guild war, then they may get the boot if that effort is lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by @ngelica View Post
    leachers should pay for what they did
    The inverse could be said to be true also: a preponderance of 'leechers' is the sign of poor guild management and leadership. Ignore your garden and weeds will grow....

Gotta agree with this.

Forsaken ran hard with us right up until virtually the end, and I hate, hate to see that they had to call it because a quarter of their number were leeching off of them.

While I'm not sad to see that we won, and it certainly saved those in #10 a ton of gems...ultimately I hate that it came at the expense of a guild that tried very, very hard despite a handicap of that magnitude.

It should never have reached that far, and while I'm sure many in the top 10 all had leechers, as did we in Majestic...it shouldn't have that many, and it needlessly rendered what was a nailbiting competition with them for the 10 spot into something that didn't feel quite as hard won as it could have.

That being said, Day 1 and Day 2 with ya'll were simply epic. So much back and forth and scrambling for position at 10 and 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    If you are an officer you can express your displeasure by throwing them out after the war is over, but they'll get the rewards from that war. If they're not contributing in the war and not contributing gold, they're not contributing.
    The better, more **** thing to do, is to throw them out a few minutes before the next war starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishkabibbel View Post
    The better, more **** thing to do, is to throw them out a few minutes before the next war starts.
    I agree 100%. As far as I'm concerned, they should not have the ability to receive rewards from another guild in another war. Let them suffer!!!!
    Knights and Dragons-ANDROID
    line id:holyhotmess
    Guild: Holy Hot Mess
    Game Name: HHM Archangel
    Friend code: WBH-FMH-CBG

Criminal Legacy
    Syndicate: Hot Mess Mafia
    Game Name: HMM Archangel
    Friend Code: DBB-DHZ-QGQ

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel-HHM View Post
    I agree 100%. As far as I'm concerned, they should not have the ability to receive rewards from another guild in another war. Let them suffer!!!!
    Leechers are the worst, but sometimes you have someone who wants to join in place of the leecher, and you can't just make that person sit outside forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck At Second View Post
    Leechers are the worst, but sometimes you have someone who wants to join in place of the leecher, and you can't just make that person sit outside forever.
    Come on man, stop spamming threads. This post makes no sense...
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.