Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Guild War Slackers

Do members of the guild that did not attack during a war get the rewards the guild won?
    Looking for a new place to spend your gems? Wu Tang Guild is now recruiting! Apply at www.wutangguild.com

Also feel free to join the forum and chat about everything not allowed here!

Yes, they do.

Regardless of whether or not a guildmate actually participated in the war, if they are in a guild, and the guild places somewhere, they get the rewards.

There's no way to exclude members based on participation or anything.

Ok I was just wondering. In a different game I play if you do not contribute you do not get the rewards.
    Looking for a new place to spend your gems? Wu Tang Guild is now recruiting! Apply at www.wutangguild.com

If you are an officer you can express your displeasure by throwing them out after the war is over, but they'll get the rewards from that war. If they're not contributing in the war and not contributing gold, they're not contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    If you are an officer you can express your displeasure by throwing them out after the war is over, but they'll get the rewards from that war. If they're not contributing in the war and not contributing gold, they're not contributing.
    One of the features I suggested earlier was the ability for a GM to set a minimum which everyone in the guild had to meet in order to receive rewards. That's already how it works, but because people lie and leech, GM's have to resort to offline blacklists and other difficult methods to track these jerks and prevent them from leeching.

Having a minimum feature would make the game much easier to manage.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Nice idea pale rider. Ide +1 that one.

Sort of

They do, and they dont. They do get the rewards, as long as they are there in time for the collection.

For instance in my guild we have 9 players that are not playing regularly, or at all. i contributed 100 fights during the last fusion war. the closest to me was 30 total.

closest to him was total of 24 and then 6.

I understand what you are saying.
    But why not just kick those players because they are obviously not suited for a guild at all.

Some of them will even start a war, not even fight once. or start it and lose one then not fight again...
    The loss of one battle vs one player is no reason to give up, at least contribute something fight the gate.

Or wait atleast 10 minutes after the war started to see if some one has defeated the sentinal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderad View Post
    They do, and they dont. They do get the rewards, as long as they are there in time for the collection.

For instance in my guild we have 9 players that are not playing regularly, or at all. i contributed 100 fights during the last fusion war. the closest to me was 30 total.

closest to him was total of 24 and then 6.

I understand what you are saying.
    But why not just kick those players because they are obviously not suited for a guild at all.

Some of them will even start a war, not even fight once. or start it and lose one then not fight again...
    The loss of one battle vs one player is no reason to give up, at least contribute something fight the gate.

Or wait atleast 10 minutes after the war started to see if some one has defeated the sentinal.
    You cannot boot during war. Everyone in guild during a war can redeem after war even if you boot them before they redeem the prizes.

HTH
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Another option, is making the GW rewards Tier Style much like Arena and Weekly Boss. As your guild gets more points, you get more and more tiers worth of stuff. Those guilds that had a battle until the end for 10th? Well, this way, depending on points, they could get a little bit more and not feel totally jipped.

Or, make your ability to get guild war rewards based on points as well. Individual rewards, and Guild rewards. With Guild rewards tied to your Individual reward points.

For example: In order to collect Guild Rewards, you must have met a minimum.
    Rank 1, you must have "contributed" 200k points minimum.
    Rank 3, 100k points.
    Rank 11, 50k.
    Rank 26, 25k.

It is rather easy to do, and other games use this. That way, if you have a leech and they only do 25k, they'd only get the rewards for being #26, not #1. Its not fixing the leeching problem as a whole, but it does fix some of the rage that while many had to carry a leech, at least they won't get the top prize because they won't be eligible for it based on lack on contribution.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

are you sure? we had a few guys who did not fight, and came in a day later after the war saying they didnt get anything?

That's why I asked. Sxe. We are having the same issue. But I'm happy about it.

that is the purpose of the reward redemption period, inactives likely won't be around in time to get them. Leeches on the other hand are around but just refuse to gem for minimums so they still get the rewards
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Leeches

I'd like the ability to boot freeloaders/violators DURING the war.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf RedDragon View Post
    I'd like the ability to boot freeloaders/violators DURING the war.
    Too easy to misuse imo

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Too easy to misuse imo
    Maybe if it was enabled only on last day of war. With the ability to kick them turning on if they're below the gm set minimum for that period of the war, and of course with only officers allowed to control , much like guild purchases.