HOW are players moving millions in stats in blink of an eye?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW are players moving millions in stats in blink of an eye?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

HOW are players moving millions in stats in blink of an eye?

Any ideas besides cheating? Or " glitches"?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Its aGlitch

Lurker
    Post Count
    A lot of bonus % units

Lurker
    Post Count

units

Quote Originally Posted by morrisonscott38 View Post
    It's from the new units and the new wars. Win one war and the units benefit greatly...obviously!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm moving millions and it ain't cheating. I've been playing for a year. Boost units used to be a hard thing to get. Now there handed out regularly, and I'm in a top 50 to boot. Since I've benefited from the boost unit boom, I now have ATK and def boosts in the 100-200+% range. So when I win a major unit (either from FA or elsewhere), the massive boosting causes a huge stat increase. My alliance attack boost is pretty sizable as well, which is a major booster.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by morrisonscott38 View Post
    Really? It's not cheating and it is not a glitch. The new units that just came out for cash and valor points purchase allow many of us to increase our stats. Upgrade all your unit and boosts buildings to level 10 and you will see how much your stats will increase when you purchase these new units.
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MugsMom View Post
    Really? It's not cheating and it is not a glitch. The new units that just came out for cash and valor points purchase allow many of us to increase our stats. Upgrade all your unit and boosts buildings to level 10 and you will see how much your stats will increase when you purchase these new units.
    What she said

edit* Sorry Mom changed to she LOL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MugsMom View Post
    This thread was created before the release of powerful units in the store. Please pay attention to the date of the thread before throwing out information not relevant to the time in which the thread was created

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    This thread was created before the release of powerful units in the store. Please pay attention to the date of the thread before throwing out information not relevant to the time in which the thread was created
    Looks like others posted similar comments as well so no need in putting that post on a stake

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
    Looks like others posted similar comments as well so no need in putting that post on a stake
    The comment i quoted directly talked about the new store units, i was simply trying to help out the person who created the thread from non relevant info. I'm sorry if it seemed as though i was trying to scold a single person for the fault of multiple people. And i can also admit that i wasn't very much help in answering the thread creator's question.

So to answer the question, only gold use and a good faction could've jumped someone's stats millions almost instantly. I hope that answers your question relative to the time you posted this thread
    Last edited by Alexindahouss94; 04-17-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    The comment i quoted directly talked about the new store units, i was simply trying to help out the person who created the thread from non relevant info. I'm sorry if it seemed as though i was trying to scold a single person for the fault of multiple people. And i can also admit that i wasn't very much help in answering the thread creator's question.

So to answer the question, only gold use and a good faction could've jumped someone's stats millions almost instantly. I hope that answers your question relative to the time you posted this thread

All good Alex,,,,,,Cheers M8

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
    All good Alex,,,,,,Cheers M8
    Thank you MCAL!
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701

Post Count
    To jump millions in stats complete a faction LTQ and the individual side. Only LTQs worth doing.

Post Count
    And use gold lots of gold

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alec z View Post
    it's from the new units and the new wars. Win one war and the units benefit greatly...obviously!!!
    this is why!
    THECORE 908451861

Health Regen Time: -10%
    Infrantry Defense: +20%
    Ground Defense: +10%
    Air Defense: +5%
    Building Defense: +15%
    Guild Member Increase: +4

THECORE'S FORUM PAGE!