Wrapper prize for 1500 wins and what?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wrapper prize for 1500 wins and what?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Wrapper prize for 1500 wins and what?

Goals screen indicates you need 1500 individual wins and the 12/12 streak completion prize.

Splash screen indicates you need 1500 individual wins and 50 faction wins (as it's been the last several wars).

Mods can you please confirm?

Apologies in advance if there's another thread on this I couldn't locate it.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Banned
    Post Count
    After completing 50W .. not goal checked off .. goals name in personal wrapper is for 50W but the unit mentioned is for streak12.

So please Mod aswer ASAP !!

Will have a few go for 1500W but NOT if it's for streak12.

This is a deceiving, on start by name of the goal it makes your faction know 1/2 of personal is the 50W (as it always was!)

Post Count
    It also says under goals to finish the "Faction: Toppling Turkey Event" under the goal in our menu. This is the 50-factions wins. The streak is called "In the Beginning." Once again GREE has screwed up - they are going to have to credit everyone that did the 1500 individual wins and 50 faction wins with the wrapper unit; the Douglas MK II.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssne View Post
    Goals screen indicates you need 1500 individual wins and the 12/12 streak completion prize.

Splash screen indicates you need 1500 individual wins and 50 faction wins (as it's been the last several wars).

Mods can you please confirm?

Apologies in advance if there's another thread on this I couldn't locate it.
    And yes, the splash screen for this event, like previous, does say 50-faction wins. It is still splashing that and screenshots were taken.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My faction has the 50 wins completed and did not get the check confirming completion of that part of the wrapper prize goal. Looks like Gree will be getting a bunch of tickets sent in over the confusion on this goal.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-1 View Post
    My faction has the 50 wins completed and did not get the check confirming completion of that part of the wrapper prize goal. Looks like Gree will be getting a bunch of tickets sent in over the confusion on this goal.
    Didn't see your post before I made mine. Sorry about that.

Hopefully someone is reading this. We have a few guys who want 1500, but aren't motivated to do so by this inconsistency.

Post Count
    i just decided to go for 1500 wins this morning as it started looking good for our 50 wins. if that prize don't come as assigned i will have blown 4-5k gold for nothing. i think that would produce a bigger rant from my side...

GREE, please clarify!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We got it after the 56 streak ltq.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    We got it after the 56 streak ltq.
    Ouch.. thats an unfortunate bug. I think most my team is stopping on the gold to get to 1500, on the chance this is actually correct. (prestige+individ)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Got 50 wins and 1500 individual and no wrapper prize. I've done this the past two wars and received the unit for completing individual and faction normal, so pretty shady if they changed it this time.

The wrapper goal is incorrectly pointing towards the streak goal prize as one of the requirements (it should be the normal 50 wins one), and it looks like there is some incorrect text. We're sorting it out now.

EDIT: That sorting will be making sure that people who completed the right goals (individual and faction non-streak) get the wrapper prize as was intended.

EDIT EDIT: Any fix via script is going to have to happen after the event, so sit tight and we will get more information.
    Last edited by CJ54; 02-10-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1Usaf had 50wins 10hrs ago no check or unit for completing both really could have used it been finding good targets a few thousand over my attack guess ill save my gold big time bummer ( wonder how many peps trying for streak lost out due to not receiving that prize!! btw the varying points r complete and utter robbery to attack someone and vary between 225 and 450 wd points is bad policy i could under stand a 100 point variance but not over half.
    Love the game Hate the Greedyness (

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The wrapper goal is incorrectly pointing towards the streak goal prize as one of the requirements (it should be the normal 50 wins one), and it looks like there is some incorrect text. We're sorting it out now.

EDIT: That sorting will be making sure that people who completed the right goals (individual and faction non-streak) get the wrapper prize as was intended.

EDIT EDIT: Any fix via script is going to have to happen after the event, so sit tight and we will get more information.
    Nice to get an answer, sadly with 1 hr left on WD-event .. it's not long enough to decide to go for it!

Post started a while before event end .. early respose would have meant more gold for Gree. Because A lot I know decided to not thrust Gree to fix this.

Ticket send in was answered 40 minutes before WD end. To bad!

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    This issue has now been addressed and corrected.

If you completed the following goals, you should now have received the event wrapper prize: Douglas MK II. Open your inventory and look under the Air unit tab.

Battle Capabilities: Turkey (30/30) MCS Munition Carrier
    Faction: Toppling Turkey (10/10) MRTP-75 Stealth

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    A very very BIG THANK YOU to CJ and GEMH for rectifying the issue and prompt action