Bit By Retirement Bug

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bit By Retirement Bug

Post Count

Bitten By Retirement Bug

Haven't had to recruit for awhile, but players retiring have forced me to look for 4 players. We fight for points, but now only fight hard every other "battle"; trying to prevent burnout which is impacting many. Last full effort landed us 183rd. Usually can get to lv 6 boss and got to last lv of raid boss, but could not complete.

Building output +25%, building defense maxed, health regen maxed, Infantry-Ground-Air-Sea defenses maxed, Infantry attack +25%, Ground attack +25%, Air attack +20%, Sea attack +15%. Palringo communications, donate 10x IPH. I'm flexible on donations when need to be. Expectations: donate, participate and communicate when you may not meet the previous two expectations.

I'm looking for players who are experienced and balanced when it comes to your lv and associated A/D stats. If you are lv125 or above apply only if your Defense stats can support your position. To put it into perspective, I'm lv 102 and my Defense is 5.6 million. Ideally, I'd prefer somebody who has been through the grind and wants to slow down a bit.

Having said that, I'll take a good hard look at anybody who is interested. Send me a PM.

Archer
    Last edited by Archer59; 02-09-2014 at 10:34 PM.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count

Defense Leader

Recently recognized by Gree for his contributions to the faction and the game; 20+ A/D. Loyal to the 48th, so we must be doing something right.

Don't let the 10x IPH scare you off. You'll get it back and then some.

Send PM,
    Archer
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!