when will we see new defensive buildings, weapons, and scratch prizes?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when will we see new defensive buildings, weapons, and scratch prizes?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

when will we see new defensive buildings, weapons, and scratch prizes?

Also are you changing scratch odds? Been a player for almost a year and ive never won a scratch prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Within the next 12-64 months you will hear something.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    2 years, never won the lottery of any kind.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    2 years, never won the lottery of any kind.
    But you're not dead.....

Banned
    Post Count
    I thought A&F just said that they were going to completely **** with the balance of the game by making defensive buildings powerful, even though the only people who have level 10 defensive buildings are the non-mutually exclusive group of retards and time-travel hackers. I didn't think A&F said they'd have new defensive buildings. Besides, GREE's not a big fan of creating new things, they'd rather just recycle their old **** buildings. Shiner Still/Chem Plant, for example.

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    All kidding aside, likely the next CC update, I'd guess 2 mths from now?....but given Gree creditably under the circumstances it will likely be more like 6mths....A&F or ANY other mod any estimates for your customers? This is the only Gree game I still play now...
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Still At Second View Post
    I thought A&F just said that they were going to completely **** with the balance of the game by making defensive buildings powerful, even though the only people who have level 10 defensive buildings are the non-mutually exclusive group of retards and time-travel hackers. I didn't think A&F said they'd have new defensive buildings. Besides, GREE's not a big fan of creating new things, they'd rather just recycle their old **** buildings. Shiner Still/Chem Plant, for example.
    Spit out my drink when I read your sig

PS- I agree

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A lot of people still have them from when they actually kind of did something, or because they are used as decorations when you have plenty of room and nothing useful to build. It would be nice if they either upgraded them all for free or had some sort of one time fee to upgrade them all.
    BoB Campers
    lvl 250
    IPH 15.4m
    14.7m/14.3m
    541-934-789

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Shuttle View Post
    A lot of people still have them from when they actually kind of did something, or because they are used as decorations when you have plenty of room and nothing useful to build. It would be nice if they either upgraded them all for free or had some sort of one time fee to upgrade them all.
    "When defensive buildings still did something"? You mean 2-3 years ago?

Defensive buildings add no more than a few hundred points to your defense. If you've been playing for 2-3 years, you probably have 20+ million stats and deleted your defensive buildings to make room for LTBs a long time ago...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "When defensive buildings still did something"? You mean 2-3 years ago?

Defensive buildings add no more than a few hundred points to your defense. If you've been playing for 2-3 years, you probably have 20+ million stats and deleted your defensive buildings to make room for LTBs a long time ago...
    A lot of people like didn't delete them for hopes of them being upgraded sometime. I haven't needed the room and if I did I deleted the worthless income buildings over the defensive ones.
    BoB Campers
    lvl 250
    IPH 15.4m
    14.7m/14.3m
    541-934-789

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    all my def buildings are in lvl 3-4. (no sense getting them higher due to the old system).

with new hood expansion, there's no need to delete them all

Post Count
    "When defensive buildings still did something"? You mean 2-3 years ago?Defensive buildings add no more than a few hundred points to your defense. If you've been playing for 2-3 years, you probably have 20+ million stats and deleted your defensive buildings to make room for LTBs a long time ago...
    Not necassarily true.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Not necassarily true.
    Well, everyone knows Indians only build 24/48s if any, so of course they have plenty of room. And it's hard to have 20mil+ stats when you only have 14 mafia or whatever.

Post Count
    I've been playing for 3 years, never once won the jackpot in the scratcher.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I've been playing for 3 years, never once won the jackpot in the scratcher.
    Same, and I spent vaults on the ****ing things!!! Lol
    337-753-666