Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GREE!!! Thank you so much for this awesome event!

I love you Gree!!!

War Energy has always been 10 gems...

bahahahahahaha xD
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    I love you Gree!!!

Lmfao. Thanks for the laugh. I don't see why they even do these "sales." They do them every war. Just make it permanent 10 gem for refill and don't have any sales.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Lmfao. Thanks for the laugh. I don't see why they even do these "sales." They do them every war. Just make it permanent 10 gem for refill and don't have any sales.
    To trick you into thinking you're getting a good deal and therefore spend.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    To trick you into thinking you're getting a good deal and therefore spend.
    Pretty much. People see the word "sale" and their mind makes them do crazy things.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Getting tired of this youtube channel promotion you keep doing.

You already knew it was 10 gems since its been like that forever.

+1, nice way of tricking people
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Holy monkey shart summa yous guys are daft.
    He knows it's always been 10 gems. Everyone knows it's always been 10 gems.

It's a joke about how silly this "sale" always is, you momos.

jesus christ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post

Get off your high horse dude and check your sources, actually I'll spare you the time I'll give them to you shortly.
    And SMH, can you just please go and read out this comment? Perhaps you'll understand why I posted this to begin with:

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Secondly, you're off-topic so your comment doesn't belong here. The subject is Gree's amazing attempt to please us, not my video. I was blatantly pointing out the obvious but it seems you fail to catch a thing or two there.
    I as the OP feel the responsibility right now to let you know this.

Thirdly, Can you like stop being so freaking hostile to me dude?
    You disliking and mentioning how you grow tired of the way I post my own content, even though when it is definitely related to the subject is one thing.
    However, I don't feel the comments you are making are justified at all anymore so you should stop just this non-sense at once.
    And for heaven's sake would you just PLEASEEEE go through ALL of my posts here on the forum to see how much I'm actually "advertising or promoting" in here maybe that will keep you shut.

Right now I really wish I could show you 'YouTube Analytics' but you see, I signed a contract with Google stating out that I am absolutely not allowed to give out any information in regards of the potential money I would earn on YouTube (Yes I get paid for my vids.)

Why would I want to show you this you might ask?:
    1. In order to make me feel better comparing myself to you.
    2. This simply due to the fact so you could see for yourself that I gain about close to absolute ZERO hits as a referral to my YouTube video's at all from this particular website.
    Meaning it wouldn't be beneficial to me to go and waste my time actively advertising and promoting my channel on the forum, since I'm basically not getting traffic from here anyway.
    3. It makes your argument invalid as to why I might want to 'trick people' or 'promote my channel'.

I don't know if I should you make look even more stupid than you already do and the answer to that is probably yes for the crap you've given me on previous occasions and so people have fun reading this post which is to be considered forum drama.

So based on the comments you've made so far on this far, and I've seen a lot from you on here to my regret.
    Because of this I can genuinely say you actually that you belong in the category of people I personally would never want to be associated with at all, not even in real life.
    This is the type of people who are on a high horse and stuff, I have yet to see a good post from you (Sorry I didn't have the time or effort to go through all 374 of them) at all as they all seem like spam to just say something half-heartedly in order boost up your post count for E-Boner status to look cool or something. I could recommend you Busteroaf's posts for starters to see what some actual good and intelligent posts are.

You basically are the type of person who actually try to take down people who actually do something useful.
    And this for whatever reason won't make this a positive thing ever.
    It's very easy to run your mouth from a distance but that's what I hate about people like you, because that's all you're capable off. Perhaps I've been a jerk in some of my posts but at least I'm trying to help out people now unlike you.

You see, my video's actually help people.
    Helping can come in a few different ways such a Sent's comment by bringing a smile to their face (Funny content) or educational content where I give tips and insightful information. Either way it's something productive and what is nice is that I get compensation for it as well. So I feel I'm doing a good thing and I take pride in that.
    I spend a crap load of time in my videos and I'm not here to brag about that, but I do take pride in what I do because I love what I do and I refuse to let someone like you run your mouth for the wrong reasons.

There's one thing a wise guy ever thought me once and that is: "Whenever a person is try to bring you down, they are either feeling jealous, feel too good about themselves or don't think you deserve that success you might achieve. Because they cannot give constructive feedback, and they usually are the type of people who run their mouth over their mind just blurting out the first thing that comes into their mind without question." And this totally applies to the persona you're being on this forum or at least towards me.

Dianish, I don't know what you are trying to achieve by trying to take down my work or by killing the topic or what I've done wrong to you to make you being a jerk to me. But I'll rest my case here because I think I've done plenty to make my point come across, I don't care what you do with it, neither do I care if you're going to read this or not. But I just wanted to point out the jerk moves you're pulling on the forum here. Because just like you, I also like to run my mouth but only for the good reasons.

I apologise for going off-topic but this was an absolute necessity for me.

Tricking People? No he isn't
    You Getting tired of it? If you are Getting tired of it than don't read it and go to bed
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Quote Originally Posted by pimmen8 View Post
    Tricking People? No he isn't
    You Getting tired of it? If you are Getting tired of it than don't read it and go to bed
    Was said with a smile. Ligthen up, mate

Was said with a smile. Ligthen up, mate
    i was thinking like evil smile
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa

after 3 months of wars, and 10gem refills, its normal. better hope that gree don't take it away and make wars more expensive.
    IGN: BROS SeptimX
    Level: 2**
    Guild: Brotherhood of Steel

There is being a jerk and there is sarcasm.

The choice is up to you. But i was sarcastic and said it with a smile. React like you want to. The world never understood the danish humour. We laugh of that too, hehe Dont know why.