Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Sentinel way powerful now in new war???

So, the war just started.
    And, I notice the sentinels that I 'should' be beating, I am not. I have way better armor than them, but they woop my buttinsky.
    I am also the sentinel for my guild.
    But, it seems like they are getting the 50% bonus, and I am not. It now takes six attacks to defeat the (2) sentinels I have played against so far. Before the update, I was wooping on everyone.

Anyone else notice this?

Android version.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

The 50% Bonus only applies to defense, and on top of that you don't get that bonus when attacking anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    So, the war just started.
    And, I notice the sentinels that I 'should' be beating, I am not. I have way better armor than them, but they woop my buttinsky.
    I am also the sentinel for my guild.
    But, it seems like they are getting the 50% bonus, and I am not. It now takes six attacks to defeat the (2) sentinels I have played against so far. Before the update, I was wooping on everyone.

Anyone else notice this?

Android version.
    I'm only HC so they seemed pretty normal to me (I only fought one of them and got him to his third knight). Maybe their guilds have better element bonuses?
    no

Thats what I was thinking.
    I changed up my guys to beat their elements, and got wooped even harder.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

I only have been capable of beating the Sentinel once so I guess I cannot like understand how you feel.
    However, I do imagine just try to hold out for a while as things might get a bit better later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    I only have been capable of beating the Sentinel once so I guess I cannot like understand how you feel.
    However, I do imagine just try to hold out for a while as things might get a bit better later on.
    Hope u do better,lol

[QUOTE=Reversal;1192397]I only have been capable of beating the Sentinel once so I guess I cannot like understand how you feel.
    However, I do imagine just try to hold out for a while as things might get a bit better later on.[

yo mama

Nope sentinels seem normal to me. Maybe you are just fighting tougher guilds than normal

ive always had to fight him the 5 times to get him to disappear, generally sentinels i face have 3 epics, plus the 25-50% bonus makes them slightly invincible to me.

I dont think so.
    I have 6 epics, and red kal+
    I beat like everyone.
    Its like my bonus is gone now, and everyone elses has been mega boosted.
    6 attacks to get him out of % bonus.
    Once his bonus is off, I kill him very easy.
    I think its gree trying to get me to spend more gems.

Yeah they seem the same to me. Actually I'm doing better at beating them this war. Of course we are not fighting nearly as strong guilds this war, and I been getting lucky with my armor choices first fight against sentinels.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Two words, power attack
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

I dont think so.
    I have 6 epics, and red kal+
    I beat like everyone.
    6 attacks to get him out of % bonus.
    What are you talking about?
    The only bonus you get is the 7% Atk/Def for being Sentinel, and your guild's elemental bonuses.

Which, if you didn't have those, you'd have seen your Atk/Def drop in number.

You DONT get Sent boost WHEN YOU ARE ATTACKING

Another stupid whiny thread. Always blaming others for being too powerful, too unfair. "OMG Gree wants me to spend gem to win by deliberating making my enemies harder". It's not GREE, it's YOU, SUCK, period.