Any Intel on new building???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any Intel on new building???

Any Intel on new building???

Hoping someone out there knows something about if there is a building coming out after WD.

Post Count
    Yes, it's a water building that gives out gold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The plans were actually denied by city council last month, so changes were made and re-submitted. Hopefully they will be out in the next cycle. I hear they were breaking some local zoning laws including a strict noise ordinance.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They are being held up by the environmental impact report. something about disturbing the mating rituals of the tsi-tsi fly.

Post Count
    I have heard that the new building will be a McDonald's restaurant that gives a temporary boost right after you collect the food output. But they are having troubles working out a bonus structure for it and are tweaking a complicated algorithm. When you first collect the food it initially gives a negative 5% output for a half hour, due to the troops laying down their weapons and equipment to eat. Then after the half hour, it gives a plus 5% output for 4 hours due to the boost in happiness from the meal. This works only if you've upgraded the building to level 4 or less. If you upgrade to level 5 or higher, then you drop 2% per each additional level due to over eating. Be careful, because any upgrade above 7 the troops become so fat and lazy and so ineffective that you get a negative ally boost because it starts to affect everything from the pilots, tank drivers, and sailors across the boards. But, don't worry, next month they are working on a 24 hour fitness building that you can build next to your McDonald's. That will give out a plus bonus. (But after a month the plus bonus starts to drop due to the troops who start to give up on it and return back to McDonalds...)

Anyway, I have to get back to my base and check to make sure I have enough space for the McDonalds. I guess it takes two land expansions. One for the building and one for the parking lot and drive thru. Yeah, I'm not happy about that either, but at least the 24 hour fitness only needs one. The parking lot is optional as there is never more than one or two parking spaces needed at that place!
    Last edited by Mr Dad; 02-09-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That was a long post for not a lot of funny

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dad View Post
    I have heard that the new building will be a McDonald's restaurant that gives a temporary boost right after you collect the food output. But they are having troubles working out a bonus structure for it and are tweaking a complicated algorithm. When you first collect the food it initially gives a negative 5% output for a half hour, due to the troops laying down their weapons and equipment to eat. Then after the half hour, it gives a plus 5% output for 4 hours due to the boost in happiness from the meal. This works only if you've upgraded the building to level 4 or less. If you upgrade to level 5 or higher, then you drop 2% per each additional level due to over eating. Be careful, because any upgrade above 7 the troops become so fat and lazy and so ineffective that you get a negative ally boost because it starts to affect everything from the pilots, tank drivers, and sailors across the boards. But, don't worry, next month they are working on a 24 hour fitness building that you can build next to your McDonald's. That will give out a plus bonus. (But after a month the plus bonus starts to drop due to the troops who start to give up on it and return back to McDonalds...)

Anyway, I have to get back to my base and check to make sure I have enough space for the McDonalds. I guess it takes two land expansions. One for the building and one for the parking lot and drive thru. Yeah, I'm not happy about that either, but at least the 24 hour fitness only needs one. The parking lot is optional as there is never more than one or two parking spaces needed at that place!
    Do us all a favor and get off these forums.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, lighten up guys. Thanks for the chuckle Mr. Dad.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    for the 10th month in a row......please be a water building please be a water building please be a water building

Post Count
    I had to re-install 4x two WDs ago. Swapped wifi sources twice and tried cellular to get back into the game. I ended up getting on a neighbors' wifi. He's cool - sometimes ours is just stupid, router I guess? I dunno. Anyway, after the WD was over I browsed to buildings looking for an LTB and saw a water building (finally) couldn't believe my eyes. I tapped it and it went to my base to place it, but gave a server error no matter WHERE I tried to put it in the water. I've got PLENTY of water. I rebooted HOPING to get it to place. NOTHING. Tried the delete re-install 10x more and NOTHING. Here's hoping we actually see it this time?

#DontHoldYourBreath