Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Warning to all guild masters!!

Warning to all guild masters!!
    I just had a run in with a player who claimed to be a Death Knight. They showed me a screenshot of the DK members page and everything seemed legit, but still smelled fishy. Upon further investigation, it turns out that they paid $100 to be a member of DK for 5 minutes so they could weasel their way into a top guild and freeload.
    Be wary of this, and have a good war

you must be a great investigator to find that kind of information out...

Wow , thank luck I'm iOS . And we don't have problem like that
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Just to clarify, we did not accept $100 or even a penny

We encountered a few people that claim they are from DK or going to be accepted into DK but "chose to join some other random guild" but usually they can't even provide a friend code that is a lvl100...

Best way is to read the Death Knight recruitment requirements and if they were accepted into DK before, their knight and land capabilities should be as per the entry requirements.
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ

I've seen many using fake screenshots. From gems. To castles to war points to armour. Double and triple check everything. Battle in game and recruit after war.

Or if gree could make a stat page. Like epic bosses fought and arena tracker. But instead make one for war scores. I and many others would appretiate it.

Quote Originally Posted by gqhong View Post
    We encountered a few people that claim they are from DK or going to be accepted into DK but "chose to join some other random guild" but usually they can't even provide a friend code that is a lvl100...

Best way is to read the Death Knight recruitment requirements and if they were accepted into DK before, their knight and land capabilities should be as per the entry requirements.
    If you have a question about past/present members of DK/BBT, shoot me a pm on Line. I have scores and codes for every member since the 1st war and I'd be happy to provide info on any if they are applying to your guild or if you wanted to ask if they ever were in our guilds. If you have questions, pm me here in the forums and I'll give you my Line id

Stats page

I agree with drygore. Each player should have a stats screen with war points, guilds they have been in, whether they were booted or left their guilds, and current activities.

Also a polite inquiry to frequent and permanent top ten guilds can get you a look at the ban list if your a gm.

I think the person who wrote the thread is the person lying about being dk since there is no way he would have investigated it I mean who is as dumb ass as making up a stupid lie

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Queen View Post
    I think the person who wrote the thread is the person lying about being dk since there is no way he would have investigated it I mean who is as dumb ass as making up a stupid lie
    lol...
    There was a thread earlier about this same (or presumably same) person trying to get into another guild. Why would he pretend to be DK and make a thread saying he's out there? No need to call anyone a dumbass either.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    lol...
    There was a thread earlier about this same (or presumably same) person trying to get into another guild. Why would he pretend to be DK and make a thread saying he's out there? No need to call anyone a dumbass either.
    What is ur guild

Sabotage

Beware. We just had a member strip herself and ignore our pleas, because the GM didn't respond to her Touch fast enough. Her name is Coffee and her game ID is: xbd ymz rhz.

So many people with dk in there name thinks it makes them cool I just laugh and boot

Quote Originally Posted by dangdp7 View Post
    So many people with dk in there name thinks it makes them cool I just laugh and boot
    Why do you reply on everything
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu