Abandoned chest - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abandoned chest

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have played KA for 1 year 2 months and for 9 months with three avatars I have sat on 9 month after month after month while others in my guild have been lucky enough to find 10. Two days ago I sat with one on 8 and the other 2 on 9 and yesterday I opened a box every hour with all 3 avatars a total of 54 boxes and was about to just stop wasting any more time when it happened spell book number 10 I never thought I would see the day. One other person has also found spell book 10. I never gem just use gold every time. I will say as others have posted I know people who have spent vast amounts and still never completed this type of quest. I only post this to show the odds are virtually impossible.
    Would show you the screen shots as proof but no idea how you post a screen shot on this forum, if anyone could explain how to do this would be grateful.
    Last edited by Artorius; 02-08-2014 at 09:04 AM.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Post Count
    <--- another player who has been stuck on 9 over two days. What a joke...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    /facepalm dont you read up on box events?
    Why don't you enlighten us with the product of all your research?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have gotten ten books all with rusty knife

Post Count
    haha,, I doubt it....one hour left
    ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbAdiQYILSE The Crusaders www.thecrusaders.info Slade - Crusaders Officer

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Try this. The next time you decide to do a gem reset or gem open take a 5 dollar bill out of your wallet, go to the bathroom, place the 5 dollar bill in the toilet and flush. It will accomplish the same task of wasting your time and money on a pointless activity but at least you won't be disappointed in gree.

I had 9 books with 3 days and 6 hours left in the event. Needless to say, I did not get the 10th book.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No gems and got my 10th 2 days ago. Gold opens only. It's totally random

Post Count
    I opened every hour I was awake over the duration of the entire event, gold opens every time,ended up with 9/10 with 2 days left. Spent 1500 gems the final day and only got worthless units. Never did get the tenth box.Needless to say I will not spend a single gem on all box events going forward
    BATTLEAXE-TCG, Guild Leader
    The Crusaders Guild (908-491-608)
    Website www.thecrusaders.info
    Where the Strong Play for Fun.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    Why don't you enlighten us with the product of all your research?
    relics are harder to get the more you have. don't expect for the gods of RGN to hand it to you because you magically got to 9 and got stuck on 9 for x amount of time, unless you want to dish out hundreads of dollars, i got stuck at 8 and not complaining lol.
    Hi guys

I spent two mountains of gems on a box event a few months ago. Needless to say, seemed the more I spent the more sorries I saw, and never received the 10th. I haven't and won't gem box events again. I finished with 9 this time, oh well, maybe I'll get a few legendary units in the Raid Boss event to make up for it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    relics are harder to get the more you have. don't expect for the gods of RGN to hand it to you because you magically got to 9 and got stuck on 9 for x amount of time, unless you want to dish out hundreads of dollars, i got stuck at 8 and not complaining lol.
    As I suspected, you completely missed the point. Of course box events are hard to complete. Some people spend thousands of gems and do not finish. Some people elect to spend none because they know they could spend thousands of gems and not finish. If Gree were to set a ceiling of some maximum amount spent before getting the unit, say 3000 gems, then some of the later group might actually spend some gems because they would know their maximum downside for completion.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    9 box's for three days and never got it, typical box event.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    As I suspected, you completely missed the point. Of course box events are hard to complete. Some people spend thousands of gems and do not finish. Some people elect to spend none because they know they could spend thousands of gems and not finish. If Gree were to set a ceiling of some maximum amount spent before getting the unit, say 3000 gems, then some of the later group might actually spend some gems because they would know their maximum downside for completion.
    pretty much what i said, dont try and look smart lmao.
    Hi guys