Abandoned chest

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abandoned chest

Post Count

Angry Abandoned chest

How is it my guild can finish all 5 of the box quest and still have 3 days left but i cant even get all 10 books, ive been on 9 books for the past 3 days and all i get now is the random units but no last book. This happens every time theres a box event and i really hate missing out on the units that can be gained from finishing the quest
    Kingdom age - add code- 930-910-926. And Join us at gemini 258261393

Post Count
    I'm with you on this bro. I'm sure the casual player won't get there but when you open 18 to 20 chests a day there can be no reasonable way to not aquire 10 books in that time frame.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have been stick on 9/10 for over 2 days! I have even wasted gems trying to get that last book!
    Argh!!
    -J

Post Count
    we have people stuck on 9 for 4 days, personally im only stuck on 9 for 2 days now.

Its a box event, what did you expect :P

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    you see this thread every box event.
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    true, still stinks for those of us sitting at 9.

Post Count
    Hey Gree, how about guaranteeing the 10th unit after 100 successful opens? Set it at whatever level you want that would require a good number of gems be spent. I think more people would put gems into these if they knew there was a maximum downside.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
    Hey Gree, how about guaranteeing the 10th unit after 100 successful opens? Set it at whatever level you want that would require a good number of gems be spent. I think more people would put gems into these if they knew there was a maximum downside.
    /facepalm dont you read up on box events?
    Hi guys

Post Count
    They should seriously name this game Condom Age, because I am being royally gem-f*cked on this box event.

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've seen people blow thousands of gems on this event and the result is always the same. Some free players get lucky, some heavy gemmers get hosed. If you are looking for returns on your investment, stick to your more reasonable strategies like slot machines and lottery tickets. Otherwise stop whining that you are unlucky because you are not. It is the way the event is designed.
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Post Count
    If your going to spend gems on this box event best done on first day chances of opening boxes much better.the last box is always the hardest to open how Gree make there money.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agree with what has been said. With these box events nothing is guaranteed, even with large amounts of gems. Inconsistent reward system brings about the most addictive behavior. GREE knows this. Know some who have spent thousands in gems and still missing the 10th. I know some who spent relatively little and got "lucky." If you want a guarantee spending your gems, you should know not to put any trust in these box events. The only thing that does seem to hold any possible consistent luck is trying to get 10 in very beginning of the event

Post Count
    yep box events suck....I am one of those lucky people that has been stuck on 9 since the beginning....five hours in...I got 9....since then nothing.....I refuse to spend gems on this event except for the first couple hours....if you don't have it by then you just may be out of luck.....I have opened boxes every hour at least 18 times a day.....this event reminds me that this is just a get lucky game...in all aspects of it.....you spend or you don't ...either way its all LUCK.

I have a lot of research on these types of events.....they play with the numbers throughout the event....contrary to what they will have you believe. It is all a scam to get your money.....gamble away your money.....they don't care .....they want you to. the only light at the end of the tunnel is the day you understand that....or you quit!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    this really seems a troll box event, easy to get to 9 but nigh on impossible to get 10 xD

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    I always think if I gem on the box event that maybe this time I will get lucky. Every time I gem, I never complete it. The only time I have ever completed the box event was when I spent no gems. Players should ban together and just not spend the gems on the box events until Gree makes it more fair to the paying players!!! I for one will never spend another gem on a box event moving forward