Streaking vs ranking

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Streaking vs ranking

Post Count

Streaking vs ranking

I was just wondering which strategy has better benefits and what u guys will be doing this weekend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Points ranking impossible with all streak team out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Streaking is better, but you need a gold team with +20mil stats, so there's that. Streaking is better because it has better rewards and anyways you climb up the rank, but it's a lot harder to streak

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Streaking is more fun and better rewards. You just need a small powerful group. Dont bother trying it if you have a large team.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by oakletixfan View Post
    Streaking is more fun and better rewards. You just need a small powerful group. Dont bother trying it if you have a large team.
    I agree that it's more fun and if u got a good streak going there are some good units, but I think the boosts that come with the rank units help out more in the long run.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
    I agree that it's more fun and if u got a good streak going there are some good units, but I think the boosts that come with the rank units help out more in the long run.
    True, but if you know how to streak and have a good team with patience you can use minimal gold. 2 wars ago I spent 2000 gold and got a 3.1 mil stat increase from getting the wins and 12 streak. Ranking as a top team is expensive for all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by oakletixfan View Post
    True, but if you know how to streak and have a good team with patience you can use minimal gold. 2 wars ago I spent 2000 gold and got a 3.1 mil stat increase from getting the wins and 12 streak. Ranking as a top team is expensive for all.
    Good point. I did not think about $/gold cost since I am a 100%free player (besides gold vids). I guess it all depends on the team u roll with and how disciplined they are.

Post Count
    I personally prefer streaking but it ruins the fun for every one else so we go for ranking of 250 or better we play the traditional way we have fair fights and try not to meet guys with ridiculous def stats
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Post Count
    Rank gets you better bonuses for the long haul plus the "invisible hand" will inevitably make you wait so they can crush your final streak battle. It's proven.

Post Count
    Whenever we are on a streak we always get a crazy match up. One of those where we don't even have a target.

Anyone from X-fighters online ?

Was you just on a streak against British Army cos that was an epic battle !
    Jedi Warriors 821575262

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree making streaking impossible !

Was happy to spend vaults on streaking .. but then came Gree facing us (20acts) up with (13acts) which no one of us could even win a PA not once .. but twice !

WAS happy to spend .. but since this is our second match-up like this .. we will not spend anymore this war!!
    Will not be blowing vaults to NOT get the modifier !!

Just fix the match-up engine and would be happy to spend, but when it's made impossible why would we spend ??

Thinking about refunding my gold purchases, these match-ups can't be fair and therefore money spend is spend on a false promise.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It shouldn't be a question of one verses the other (streaking v normal).

They both should run together as a full team like it was always intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post

Was happy to spend vaults on streaking .. but then came Gree facing us (20acts) up with (13acts) which no one of us could even win a PA not once .. but twice !

WAS happy to spend .. but since this is our second match-up like this .. we will not spend anymore this war!!

Just fix the match-up engine and would be happy to spend, but when it's made impossible why would we spend ??

Thinking about refunding my gold purchases, these match-ups can't be fair and therefore money spend is spend on a false promise.
    Good for u! No one likes streak teams anyways
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Banned
    Post Count
    You get 76% if u make top 100 26% if u get both streaks ahhh which would be better lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post

so its fair when 20 10 mill att players get matched up with 40 5 mill players?.......who no one can beat?.....not even with a p.a.? not once but twice?.......a streaker got streaked.....whats the problem?.....we get killed by these teams every war.....welcome to the new reality.....the traditional older factions run into this every 2-3 battles.....we have 52 slots.....we get a matchup with less than 30 we know we are s crewed and hit the c.c. and go again next hour....only way to ostreak is with gold my friend...and plenty of it these days