Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Too many guild wars

One a week is inhumane. One a month with epic prizes for top 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf RedDragon View Post
    One a week is inhumane. One a month with epic prizes for top 50.
    I like the way you think

I'd prefer every 3 weeks with the following rotation:

First Week: Epic+ war
    Second Week: Blitz war
    Third Week: Random event (crafting or something)

Also, they should create new Legendary+ armors for each epic war. For every war epic they create, just create a war legendary and add it to the prize pool for 11th to 25th place.

I think it would keep more people interested in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    everyone says everyone will quit soon, over the more wars, higher price in gems, and so on and so forth. yet i don't see anyone walking away? maybe 5-10 ppl a week hardcore complain about getting robbed in chance chest, its the equivalent of a lottery scratch ticket, except... ya know... you don't get to show your friends your winnings other than saying hey look at my phone screen... anywho - even if one or two ppl stop spending, there are still those people who drop hundred a week that keep the money train rolling in Gree. if everyone could just STOP complaining about this, maybe we can live a little more happy on the forums. if your not a spender, or a big spender i should say, maybe you shouldn't complain - because there are people who spend a lot of time and money on this game and love it.
    Good post, made me see the light. I've quit, almost made the year.

This game is obviously a rich people's plaything. The rest of us are hamsters running endlessly on a wheel, with an occasional reward if we get lucky.

As for loving it, I find that quite a sad comment. How does this enrich your life? Do you feel some sense of achievement through paying for success? Does this fill a hole in you life? I am assuming here that you are one of the ones who love it.

If only there was a like button...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuamare View Post
    Good post, made me see the light. I've quit, almost made the year.

This game is obviously a rich people's plaything. The rest of us are hamsters running endlessly on a wheel, with an occasional reward if we get lucky.

As for loving it, I find that quite a sad comment. How does this enrich your life? Do you feel some sense of achievement through paying for success? Does this fill a hole in you life? I am assuming here that you are one of the ones who love it.
    oh me? i play this when i poop... or when im watching boring tv... or uhm.. when i have nothing else to do. i dont complain because i don't (1) spend enough money to (2) feel the need because it wont accomplish anything (3) because i rarely find any problems with the game as a free user. i pay zero dollars to play a game that keeps me occupied during the slow times in my life. as a completionist in many games, is where i may get a drive to WANT to complete an epic boss armor, or hit the next tier arena. i save my gems for my guild to help in war. i don't absolutely love the game, i was just talking as someone who has read the forums for a long time, and talk to a really great group of people i call my guild. im not sure if your comment was meant to be derogatory, or was an actual question.

I feel like this game is a pretty decent free game. look at flappy bird... there is one button, and the goal is to stay between two pipes, that is the hugest game for some reason right now (high score of 92 - im awesome) but K&D has quite a lot of diversity and works really well as a free player. i feel like the people who complain so much need to step back and smell the flowers every now and then. don't get mad at chance chest, you damn well know what your getting yourself into. don't get mad at wars every week, you don't have to participate in every one, i know my guild doesn't. and lastly don't get mad that new epic bosses are re skinned. i haven't seen anyone complain about the other characters in the game that are identical, just a different element? plus literally every video game you play has multiple enemys with different colors.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Ok, I thought you were one of the big spenders who love it. It was a serious question, if you were. I got sick of everyone seemingly getting epic armour other than me. The change to the arena made it worse. I had all the best legendary armour, so didn't really have anything to level. Lots of fusion armour, nothing to use it on. That is just boring, and frustrating. I know a lot of other players in the same boat, and that was just in my guild.

I'd try flappy bird, but the developer has withdrawn it. Maybe he's selling it to Gree, lol

Bring back sales

Danger

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Bring back sales
    Mixing Ritalin with Red Bull does this to you

Exactly so u either suck it up or u stop playing the game,ok that is how life is which is called not fair

How come ppl spread rumors about top ten guilds cheating during the wars,is it cause they are jealous

Does anyone know how to customize a signature for this gee forum

Sorry guys it's gree not gee since auto correct is ****

In order to become a "member" how many posts do u need?

I really hate my current position