Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I don't play k&d now, I just play Majestic Gm.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    To many wars. Waaay to many wars. But I guess its their plan to squeeze what they can while the game lasts. Many are falling off everywhere cause its to repetitive. Once you have 10+ epics..what's left really?
    Getting 20+ Epics XD

No, but seriously. The only point of winning wars, is to continue winning wars. There is no other intrinsic benefit.

You can call it complaining, yes, but my point is seen by mostly all the other guilds i talk to. When wars first started, they legends you also got were actually decent, gems were given outside of top 10, and there was actual reasons for fighting. Now, if you don't place top 10, you might as well just place top 250 for the crappy fusion material they want to call a legend. We all can speculate that this game will die within the year and where do wars get you then? KnD V 2.0? Either way, epics they give are best, why not give old epics as rewards outside top 10? They are nowhere near as strong and guess what, they satisfy their needs too, cause more people will spend cause there are now 2 potential epics you can get.

While were *****ing can we at least agree its not even a war, in my experience wars are two parties not every guild in the game
    This is a wallet competition, plain and simple.
    The really ****ty part is once its all over, if wed have pooled the money we spent we could have hired a guy to write a gemless version of this game AND went to Hawaii on vacation.

Anyone remember, in the first GW, you would get fusion boost armors for scoring the most damage on a guardian?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Death knights spend more on fusion wars than Majestic Did in first war

they should just do 2 wars every month. one blitz and one 3 day war. It gives more of a chance for the poor players to rack up gems from offers, rather then spending it every week

Quote Originally Posted by Laxus View Post
    they should just do 2 wars every month. one blitz and one 3 day war. It gives more of a chance for the poor players to rack up gems from offers, rather then spending it every week
    They're not forced to spend it every week. lol
    If you don't want to participate in a war (or just use gems, since you can still get some points by being active) then don't.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    They're not forced to spend it every week. lol
    If you don't want to participate in a war (or just use gems, since you can still get some points by being active) then don't.
    Yes but the pressure to buy gems is increased with the gifts I think most people will quit playing soon
    burning pheonix IV
    guild sentinel
    maxed armors
    aegis of sky majesty, aborsteel vanguard, beastmaster battlegear+, Maelstrom irons+,
    moontide platemail+, sandstorm platemail, tectonic mantle
    armors that i'm working on
    northerner's battlegear, blazeborne vanguard
    lvl 114
    friend code WBC-RXR-HQQ
    join now heading for top 500 with only 11 members
    just need 11 more members
    line rordeko 'but this is not required but is really nice to have when there's a guild war

I feel most for people in the situation my guild is in. There are a lot of guilds out there in the 100-250 range who don't gem at all. (Our guild is usually somewhere in top 125 without a single gem spent.)

We all have maxed inventories, nothing to level that, and we were saving gems to make a push for top 10 one day when everyone had enough. After gifting, we lost 5 long time members. The gap will be too great to consider ever getting any kind of reward without paying. It's just so...depressing.

It's been weeks since I had something to level up. Already had a maelstrom, so Nian would have been good if it weren't for Maelstrom and Cloudrange already maxed.

The truth is I feel cheated. Not of money, of time. I enjoyed my guild, but I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the actual game. So much build up to get to the point where I had all the best Legendary+ maxed. Now I've finally hit the inevitable wall; the only thing better than what I have is epic, and if a new EB+ comes out better than something I have, I'll have to spend hours fusing away 250+ armors to even be able to craft it. It seems so daunting and worthless. And for what? An EB+ that takes 6 days of my life and then isn't usable at my level of play because it isn't epic? I have 9 armors I never use, despite being my only elemental combination of that type. The three epics I have are significantly better in combat and bosses simply from stats.

Used my last 300 free gems to try for an epic from this chest. Didn't even get a 3star. Depressing. Like a bullet to the heart. Then there is another war every weekend. For what? An outdated legendary with a 0.0005% chance of being fused to an epic I can use?

It's like being a workhorse with a carrot in front of you. The first time you plow the field the farmer gives you the carrot, so you keep plowing away. Eventually you never get the carrot, but you get to watch the farmer eat it himself. You keep plowing because you remember that feeling the one time you got that carrot. That memory keeps you going. The basic psychology keeps you active.

It's over now. I don't even like carrots.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

everyone says everyone will quit soon, over the more wars, higher price in gems, and so on and so forth. yet i don't see anyone walking away? maybe 5-10 ppl a week hardcore complain about getting robbed in chance chest, its the equivalent of a lottery scratch ticket, except... ya know... you don't get to show your friends your winnings other than saying hey look at my phone screen... anywho - even if one or two ppl stop spending, there are still those people who drop hundred a week that keep the money train rolling in Gree. if everyone could just STOP complaining about this, maybe we can live a little more happy on the forums. if your not a spender, or a big spender i should say, maybe you shouldn't complain - because there are people who spend a lot of time and money on this game and love it.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

F*ck this gree =D
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

Yes. Is there anything else left to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Croy View Post

F*ck this gree =D
    Does anyone know where their office is?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Does anyone know where their office is?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gree
    follow this guide,

http://gree-corp.com/contact
    or go here...

you guys are lazy as heck.

they look like they have a bomb digity job though. cant wait till i finish my degree and look for a job like this.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else