Same old same old .. Streak teams - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Same old same old .. Streak teams

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's part if the game now but we play to do battle so all we can do is battle what's in front of us, just hope at this stage there are so many streak teams that they knock each other out, it will happen at some point, that 1 man streak could go up against a 3 man streak, one if them has to loose, just keep plucking away vegaman, I feel your pain

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Excitement building.... Yah declare war. Our 28 troops ready. Bang 1st opponent a one man 28 million def attack streak team. GREE this is still a huge joke.
    Please stop complaining!! If you have 28 activ memebers it is easy to beat one person by hitting CC! Do the math80*28*6, w no old u could easily get 13-15k, while he woul have to spend a ton at 300pt a hit, that a few hundred gold, at least make him spend a bunch, and w 28 ppl hitting organized should be a cake walk!!

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    if a streak team needs to spend a lot of gold to win, why would gree change the system? it sounds like there are a lot of streak teams out there spending a lot of gold. And that is what the company wants.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What difference does it make if you go up against a streak team that you can not beat or a large team that you can not beat? A lose is a lose. When I was in a top 50 faction we would get matched up against top 10 teams or Sup2. We couldn't touch them. The match up system is not going to be fair. It never was. I am sure that in the war you will get matched with teams that can't beat you. That's the way it is. My 6 player streak team just lost to a 2 player streak team. So what. It's a game on your phone, or tablet or whatever. Get over it and move on. Don't dwell on it, have fun with the game.

Post Count
    Match ups have been okay so far
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    just took out a 3 man streak team. wish it was later in the war so it would have hurt more, but enjoyed it anyways

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If I was on a 28 man team vs 1 I would have everyone attack him as much as possible. Give him a bunch of points and toss him to the wolves in the higher tiers.
    I

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some you win ,some you loose ,hey it's a war game , I'm no fan of streak teams but they are unfortunately a fact now , just move on regen for your next battle

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ive said this before (so have admins) if you change it to average, streakers will add a bunch of LLP. Streaking is a good strategy. We just faced the same team 2 wars in a row where we could hit literally NONE of them. I'm not complaining, they out played/classed us. Simple as that. Hell, I even cleaned my house a bit with all the free time.

Post Count
    Here's a quote from a thread I started a few days ago...."Remember this though, if you find yourself getting angry or upset over the poor matchups you encounter, or for having your streak mysteriously thwarted time and again by super minis, you will only have yourself to blame, not Gree." I'm not trying to be a jerk....simply saying that all of us knew going into this weekend what you would face. You either decided to continue same behavior...fight....and hope for a change, or you do something about it....don't fight....and hope you affect a change. I chose the latter and have zero regrets.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One man is not a team, he will learn it the hard way.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down 1 gorilla NON team

There we go again. 1 man 1 or 2 invulnerable gorilla ID's. No game, no play, no fun 28 players agravated.
    One man is not a team. Create min number of members ifo faction strenght. That way money spend on faction increase and walls is not thrown away.
    Or make them vulnerable in some way so we have some action.
    We don't mind to lose but would like to play at least.
    Just time lost as you can't give up and restart. You can't restart after 1 hour without messing up your whe squedual and players can be on constant standby for nothing, they do have a live also.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is just ridiculous. My faction only has four people that barely break 1 million a/d. We just got matched up with a faction of two- each person has 20 million a/d. How the hell is that even close to fair?

Post Count
    Definitely mismatched!! Send to be the norm!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My faction hasn't seen a streak team yet. But gold will be used to take them out when they arrive. Had enough of those guys.