Same old same old .. Streak teams

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Same old same old .. Streak teams

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Angry Same old same old .. Streak teams

Excitement building.... Yah declare war. Our 28 troops ready. Bang 1st opponent a one man 28 million def attack streak team. GREE this is still a huge joke.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hopefully that's the only one you get.
    I

Post Count
    At least make him spend some gold. 28 people hitting CC means he will have to spend a fair bit of gold. People on here have beaten streak teams doing this.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same thing here. Very annoying

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    At least make him spend some gold. 28 people hitting CC means he will have to spend a fair bit of gold. People on here have beaten streak teams doing this.

Lurker
    Post Count

Stop hating on Streaking

Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Excitement building.... Yah declare war. Our 28 troops ready. Bang 1st opponent a one man 28 million def attack streak team. GREE this is still a huge joke.
    We don't hate on you for placing with a higher rank than us so please don't hate on us for going for wins and streaks. It is just a different strategy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by coachsmart View Post
    We don't hate on you for placing with a higher rank than us so please don't hate on us for going for wins and streaks. It is just a different strategy.
    hmm. well said

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by coachsmart View Post
    What rubbish are you talking. .?? Placing with a higher rank ?. WTF are you on.

I am talking about a faulty match up system that allows one whale to be matched with 28 minnows.

Read the post before spouting off.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Let me explain this to you. Streak teams (except SUP) give up something to go for wins and streaks. They give up going after higher ranks than they could achieve if they were not going for wins and streaks.

Fight your war and go for your goal and I won't complain to gree about you. Please don't complain about our goals.

I'm tired of the bashing on Streak teams on this forum.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I am talking about a faulty match up system that allows one whale to be matched with 28 minnows.

Vegaman, my guess is this guy is a higher level then every member of your team, unless you have some high level low a/d score players in your group. So, he will have trouble scoring a lot of points unless he is willing to spend a lot of gold. 28 x 4 hits to the cc will get you over 8000 points. You have a chance if you are organized. Make this guy work for it, if nothing else.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

This happens every single war, if you paid attention you would know that the matchups are based on total strength, 1 player with 28M def WILL get matched up with a 28 member faction with 1M def each. It wont change unless the streak rewards are eliminated or they go to matchups based on average stats, not total stats.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The team my mini is on just took out a streak team! first war. It is possible.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    This happens every single war, if you paid attention you would know that the matchups are based on total strength, 1 player with 28M def WILL get matched up with a 28 member faction with 1M def each. It wont change unless the streak rewards are eliminated or they go to matchups based on average stats, not total stats.
    Brother, i know this happens every war. I know its an average of the team stats. Well supposed to be.

My point is it is a faulty system.

I'm not criticising the Streak Players. I'm not having a go at those who want the higher rewards of streak runs.(dont tell me they give up rewards by doing streaks, they would stay in their factions if the rewards were better).

I am having a go at the crazy match up algorithms that pitch a one man goliath against a team of baby davids.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This will only get worse unless Gree balances the rewards fairly or implement an average player attack/defense filter in the search for factions.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Add up all your defense and compare to his defense. I think drastic changes have been made to the matching system this war.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.