Does anyone have an idle/retired account who could come 'syndicate sit' ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Does anyone have an idle/retired account who could come 'syndicate sit' ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Does anyone have an idle/retired account who could come 'syndicate sit' ?

I am desperately seeking an idle account who could come and sit as sole member/leader of a streak syndicate for the duration of Epic Boss.

This would enable the current caretaker account to go play with/assist an active syndicate to meet their syndicate goals (and the caretaker would obviously benefit too by gaining the bonus items).

Nothing is asked of any such idle/retired account other than to re-admit the caretaker after epic boss and restore them to leader.

If you could do such a favour, some Uzis could be donated to your main account's syndicate in return.

PM me if you think you could help.

EDIT - Sorted now - see below and thanks all
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 02-06-2014 at 11:58 PM.

Post Count
    Why do I get the feeling that after this epic boss is over, we're gonna see a thread started about how someone got their syndicate "stolen"

Please be very careful Aquaboo. tbh, either you or a trusted officer should just make a new account for this sole purpose. Just have a level 2, don't collect nothing, don't build nothing, just bring it out every epic boss or whatever. You'll probably have to do this in the future again anyways.
    Last edited by TMI; 02-06-2014 at 10:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know what you mean TMI - my problem is that I don't have a spare device and the 'caretaker' is already my bluestacks laptop!

The folks in my full-time syndicate seemed in this position too

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    yeah I do, seriously I'm not going to screw you over. as long as the device does not break I will give back the account. its on my daughters tablet and I only have access to it at night after she's asleep, but I have no problems putting my extra player in there. it's basically just a farming account anyways. if you are interested just PM me, seriously not going to take your syn
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Careful be very careful.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi folks - I seem to be sorted now. Thanks to those of you who PMd and for the wise words of advice!