Minor WD Turkey Bug - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Minor WD Turkey Bug

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So after explaining to Gree again that the 'bug' isn't a minor bug, that it causes Android players to have a serious disadvantage over IOS users, that the game-play now not only sucks but that it's also impossible to win wars in the last minutes with gold or to get to 1500 kills,*I receive the following response from Gree:
    Thanks for the report.
    We are aware of a minor bug which our developers are working to fix, which should be in the next update.
    The bug causes you to not be able to hit the "attack again" button right after battling a player, and in addition to this the screen scrolls back to the top of the rival list.
    For the meantime, as a work-a-round, instead of hitting attack again, you can simply close it out and then select a person to attack and that should work. We understand that this is a very annoying bug and causes a lot of frustration and we do hope to fix the scrolling issue as well.
    I would like to inform you that I am unable to compensate for the said issue.
    We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Guess they now definitly lost a paying custumor! I won't buy any gold anymore untill all the android issues are fixed and even than i think there are better ways to spend my money... sorry guys from my faction, Gree makes me do this!
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm surprised they didn't tell you to delete and reload the game. That's their reposne for every android issue. If this is minor I wonder what would be a major issue?
    I have both iOS and android and there is no comparison. IOS works much better. Plus it accurately finds the internet...when the android says no internet connection...yet the android IS CONNECTED. This is also a minor bug they say there is nothing wrong with. Which is wrong...when every other app finds the internet. It had this problem...then it went away...now its back. It will be a year before they fix this also.

Post Count
    Same here Awol. This really slows me down on attacks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe after 5-6 years and millions of dollars in revenue, Gree can offer a "satisfactory" gameplay for androids - if there are still people playing then of course.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krabbie View Post
    So after explaining to Gree again that the 'bug' isn't a minor bug, that it causes Android players to have a serious disadvantage over IOS users, that the game-play now not only sucks but that it's also impossible to win wars in the last minutes with gold or to get to 1500 kills,*I receive the following response from Gree:
    Thanks for the report.
    We are aware of a minor bug which our developers are working to fix, which should be in the next update.
    The bug causes you to not be able to hit the "attack again" button right after battling a player, and in addition to this the screen scrolls back to the top of the rival list.
    For the meantime, as a work-a-round, instead of hitting attack again, you can simply close it out and then select a person to attack and that should work. We understand that this is a very annoying bug and causes a lot of frustration and we do hope to fix the scrolling issue as well.
    I would like to inform you that I am unable to compensate for the said issue.
    We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Guess they now definitly lost a paying custumor! I won't buy any gold anymore untill all the android issues are fixed and even than i think there are better ways to spend my money... sorry guys from my faction, Gree makes me do this!
    As much as we do appreciate hearing you voice your concerns in light of this issue, we would also appreciate if you do not post any comments made by a Support agent, as this violates our TOS.

Thanks!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    We just want to apologize that this issue caused you so much more inconvenience than anticipated, and our engineers did their best to fix the attack/scrolling issue before the start of the Turkey WD event.

This was intended to be fixed in the next client build, but will be fixed in a future build though I cannot give you guys any date or time as for a fix goes at this time.

We also want to ensure you that all feedback/complaints have been gathered and passed over so that this does not happen again, and for that e thank you all!!

Again, will gladly keep you posted on the latest!

Consistent Contributor Chuck Nuts's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tardavic, is there any Beta testing of Android releases? Any way that the Android community can help with some sort of Quality Assurance?

I have asked this several times and I keep getting invited to join the iOS beta testing effort, but it seems like the Android Quality Assurance plan is to just release software and hope for the best.... often resulting in serious penalties for Android customers.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Chuck Nuts; 02-13-2014 at 09:24 AM.
    You can't get ahead if you spend all your time trying to get even.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Nuts View Post
    Tardavic, is there any Beta testing of Android releases? Any way that the Android community can help with some sort of Quality Assurance?

I have asked this several times and I keep getting invited to join the iOS beta testing effort, but it seems like the Android Quality Assurance plan is to just release software and hope for the best.... often resulting in serious penalties for Android customers.

Thank you.
    Thanks for your inquiry and I will be sure to pass this over for consideration.

I believe this is being looked into as well!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    As much as we do appreciate hearing you voice your concerns in light of this issue, we would also appreciate if you do not post any comments made by a Support agent, as this violates our TOS.

Thanks!
    I apologize for doing something against your rules, thought it wouldn't matter because i didn't show a namce, but just the content of the response. I really hope this bug and all the other android bugs (not being able to see who finishes targets in fltq's, "connection issue"-issue, not getting the first 300k after attacking rivals, etc, etc, ...) get sorted out soon! If there will be a beta test group on android as suggested by Chuck Nuts, i would certainly want to help by taking part.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    No worries and no needed any rush to rectify these MINOR BUGs, the Top 3 factions is on IOS, this issue(s) can and will be FIXED, by latest by 2020 .....moo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for your inquiry and I will be sure to pass this over for consideration.

I believe this is being looked into as well!
    Can you let us know if the 'minor' bug was fixed with the latest patches?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just bumping... Still no response...

Player Experience
    Post Count
    My apologies, this was fixed in 3.9.8, which is currently the latest client version and you should not experience this problem with the next event.

Thanks everyone for being so patient while trying to resolve this matter!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My apologies, this was fixed in 3.9.8, which is currently the latest client version and you should not experience this problem with the next event.

Is this for real, I'd this the final answer, so we are aloud to find glitches and use then because that's is what gree had aloud to happen

Post Count

Thank you tardavic, does this also mean that android doesn't get set back to the top of the list anymore? Or has that part of the bug hasn't been fixed yet?
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..