GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor WD Turkey Bug

Player Experience
    Post Count

Minor WD Turkey Bug

Hey guys,

We have a quick update in regards to a minor bug that was detected in Modern War for Android players.

For the upcoming World Domination event, you will not be able to hit "attack again" after battling any player. However, instead of hitting attack again, you can simply close it out and then select a person to attack and that should work.

Our developers are working to have this fixed with the next update, and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Thanks!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It may mean minor problem for some but major problem for others, especially if a battle is close this will slow them down. I personally am not affected because I use iOS but my team mates may have trouble especially when some battles could get real close. Atleast you told us prior to war so we can be better prepared for this but I'm not likin the fact that there will always be a problem in each wd.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What Sucks is some factions use the same name for everyone. This will really mess us up.

Consistent Contributor sledge 187's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hope the screen doesn't reset to the top of the list every time. That will be very annoying.

Post Count
    Minor bug? More like major. That just took streakers' strategy out the window. Hope it gets fixed by tomorrow but I doubt it.

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wth, this can lose battles, forget being sorry and get it together it's always something, and this is not a inconvenience its crippling in clutch moments, for goodness sakes take your time instead of figuring these genius ways to get money and learn to fix this broke crippled game.. Just ridiculous.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Sorry guys, another quick update. We might be able to get this fixed sooner than thought, hopefully before the start of the WD.

We will keep you updated on the latest.

Post Count
    When it is fixed, are we still going to have to refind our target in the list each time we refresh our health like we have been having to do for the past 5 or 6 wars to?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm on android and already have to scroll down to a target every time I do a refill. I cross my fingers and hope target is in the top 5 on the list.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still plenty of time left you can fix it before WD. I would say u can delay WD and fix this bug it's that major not minor bug.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What do you mean we can't tap hit again it was already slow using Android u not making it able to hit again will make it even slower

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you gor communicating with us.

That's a crusher for streaking factions, that's gotta get fixed or this WD is gonna be a wash. I wouldn't log in if I was trying to streak. Android problems are so numerous it's ridiculous, we've never even been able to see the faction scoreboard during team events.

Get it together!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now u have to refind us target every time you hit WD is gonna such for us DROID users