Join The Deadites. A new and ambitious syndicate. We value activity over stats.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Join The Deadites. A new and ambitious syndicate. We value activity over stats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Join The Deadites. A new and ambitious syndicate. We value activity over stats.

We're The Deadites, a Small (20) but determined syndicate . We're looking for players who are active.

We've got 60 or so bonuses. no IP requirement and not much interest in using gold.

Our goal will be to complete all syndicate events and rate 250 or better in wars.
    We use Groupme

Im Mack The Knife, they syndicate leader, feel free to pm me any questions you may have about our goals and what you're looking for

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ever thought of merging into a syndicate? If you're part of a small tight knit group looking to go further into events, Consider merging into The Deadites. We have 20 members and room for plenty more. I know no one wants to give up their pet syndicates but mergers are a good way for everyone to get further in CC events.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Epic boss Starts tomorrow. looking for a syndicate home? are you an active player? We're 20, but we'd love to be 25...
    If you're a smaller syndicate willing to merge in for the event, lets do it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They're making a sequel to Army of Darkness starring Bruce Campbell...isn't that reason enough to....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We're a syndicate thats gone from 5 to 20 in a week so we're a new team. We're looking for active individuals to grow with our syndicate. Stats are secondary. We use Group Me and have about 60 bonuses.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Need a new syn-home. If you're active and looking for an easy going time then

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looking for active players to grow with an easy going, gold Free Syndicate with aspirations of top 250
    Pm me for more info,

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Rumor has it we're recruiting. Alright, you're in...now type in the synd code.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We're looking for active players who want to be part of a growing goal oriented syndicate. Looking for a new syndicate, find a home with us.

Lurker
    Post Count
    i would not like to accept the offer thx for offer
    Dee lvl 66 74M attack 2.9M def iph 2.5M add me 162 074 070
    updated 9/2/14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We're looking for active players who want to be part of a growing goal oriented syndicate. Looking for a new syndicate, find a home with us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Looking for another 10 active members.