Page 1 of 2 12 Last

It's finally happened, 2 wars in 1 week, LOL. The last GW just ended on Tuesday.

And there will be a Blitz war on Saturday.

I'm really curious now as to how much longer the #1 guilds (RR & DK) can keep their pace.

Personally I'm worn out by the increasingly frequent wars, and will cut down my participation drastically.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 02-06-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

They can keep going how much they want. They'll still use the same amount of money they are using now. What I want, is GREE to gain more money by encouraging lower ranking f2players with better rewards. They'll gain hundreds of thousands just from top hundreds, but they'd gain so much more ahead if they encourage lower rank f2ps too, they'd strive to reach better rewards. If they'd keep getting horrible rewards they would be thinking "If we don't get anything to use to get higher ranking why should be strive more and spend more to get better rewards". Many players are gonna lay off or just quit spending. We NEED better rewards.
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes

This happened last time too. Maybe they took the suggestion of leaving the guild war tab up a different way then it was intended

Too many people were complaining that there was nothing to do when it wasn't war time, now we have war almost every week and complain this game is getting too expensive.

Basically it looks like this every month

Week 1- War
    Week 2- Blitz
    Week 3- War
    Week 4- Blitz

Should be:

Week 1 - War
    Week 2 - Blitz
    Week 3 - Nothing
    Week 4 - Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Too many people were complaining that there was nothing to do when it wasn't war time, now we have war almost every week and complain this game is getting too expensive.

Week 1- War
    Week 2- Blitz
    Week 3- War
    Week 4- Blitz

Should be:

Week 1 - War
    Week 2 - Blitz
    Week 3 - Nothing
    Week 4 - Blitz
    In the end, it will be:

Friday - Sunday: War
    Wednesday: Blitz

Have fun
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post

Week 1- War
    Week 2- Blitz
    Week 3- War
    Week 4- Blitz

Should be:

Week 1 - War
    Week 2 - Blitz
    Week 3 - Nothing
    Week 4 - Blitz
    I have 60 boosts now and no epics to level up, so I disagree.

I want fewer blitz and more wars.

How about 3 wars for every blitz? more better?

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    I have 60 boosts now and no epics to level up, so I disagree.

I want fewer blitz and more wars.

How about 3 wars for every blitz? more better?
    No difference to me. I have no chance of winning a war epic. I have no epics to waste fusion boosts on.

Does anybody remember when Wars were oce every 4-6 weeks?

Man those got everybody so hyped up, now its like "ok... New war"

Everyone of you thinks as individual "better prizes", "more epics!". but you are actually a collective group of players.
    whatever this game is becoming is because you had a hand in that.
    you all have direct influence on the outcome but you keep ignoring your share of responsibility here..
    keep throwing your money in, gree will just find some extra reasons for you to throw your money at.
    more chests, more epics, more wars, more tournaments with epic prizes.
    you give gree no reason at all to be creative or to increase the free and enjoyable contents of this game.
    few months back there were maybe 2 wars in a month, was much better back then.
    you dont realize that gree is laughing in your face, and some hackers has made it so that your real money has no meaning at all.
    if I was a business I honestly wouldnt care about my clients satisfaction if they were paying me more and more. easy revenue and no work done as simple as that - your money.
    I would only think of how to add new content in order to motivate your spending and I would try to push more wars slowly and increase my revenue.
    Please consider what I have just said, please share it, because as time goes by - its becoming more difficult and change things for better.

Well put ShadowDash! It'll fall on mostly deaf ears of course

So you guys are saying no war is better ? I rather have constant wars than fighting epic boss all week. If you are still dreaming about getting epics+ or epics with minimum spending, do urself a favor, quit this game

People play hard and spend money because they want to be relevant. What message does it send when you disrespect their efforts?

For example, my guild made top 50 last war and was rewarded with Vesture of Frost+. Personally, I didn't have a mono wind and was okay with the reward. However, I felt betrayed when the very next day the new Epic Boss made this reward irrelevant. Why should anyone put forth the effort if that is going to happen?

Constantly increasing the number of wars and powerful armors is leading to a massive burnout of the veterans that made this game popular. I imagine new players offset this burnout right now, but how long will that last? How long until a new game attracts the kind of players that join KnD? Without veteran referrals, this game will be left for dead.

I wish the publishers would stop trying to squeeze us dry right now, and instead focus on the games long-term success.

-V
    Last edited by V3nd3ta; 02-06-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    So you guys are saying no war is better ? I rather have constant wars than fighting epic boss all week. If you are still dreaming about getting epics+ or epics with minimum spending, do urself a favor, quit this game
    People are saying add new content. LTQ/whatever the hell else that isn't a war. War after war gets boring. I get bored of playing CoD after a week of release because it's repetitive. New content = less repetitive = more time I spend on the game = more money I spend.
    Like was stated earlier, right now it seems like:
    Week One - Blitz
    Week Two - War
    Week Three - Blitz
    Week Four - Blitz

Should be:
    Week One - Blitz
    Week Two - War, Limited Time Chest
    Week Three - Event
    Week Four - Event, Limited Time Chest

Two chests per month + two events. Could be wars at the end of the month, or Blitz/Event/War/Event
    Event = LTQ, Gem Bananza thing, whatever the hell else they've used in the past or something new.
    pls
    no

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDash1089 View Post
    Everyone of you thinks as individual "better prizes", "more epics!". but you are actually a collective group of players.
    whatever this game is becoming is because you had a hand in that.
    you all have direct influence on the outcome but you keep ignoring your share of responsibility here..
    keep throwing your money in, gree will just find some extra reasons for you to throw your money at.
    more chests, more epics, more wars, more tournaments with epic prizes.
    you give gree no reason at all to be creative or to increase the free and enjoyable contents of this game.
    few months back there were maybe 2 wars in a month, was much better back then.
    you dont realize that gree is laughing in your face, and some hackers has made it so that your real money has no meaning at all.
    if I was a business I honestly wouldnt care about my clients satisfaction if they were paying me more and more. easy revenue and no work done as simple as that - your money.
    I would only think of how to add new content in order to motivate your spending and I would try to push more wars slowly and increase my revenue.
    Please consider what I have just said, please share it, because as time goes by - its becoming more difficult and change things for better.
    While that can be said of MOST forum participants, it's not true of all of us. I know that Daenerys and the Iron Throne are largely a non-gemming guild, we certainly have not been the reason that Gree has implemented so many wars.

What needs to happen is they need to figure out some other content. EB, Arena & wars over and over, the same repetitive mass week after week gets quite boring. Even if my(wifes) tablet hadn't been dropped and subsequently rendered useless, I think I would likely be about done with this game within another month or two, just because there isn't jack to do anymore. I can remember being excited to fight the Epic Boss, to hit 15, and then 43, but after a while it becomes "You've fought one EB, you've fought em all". The same goes for the wars and for the Arena. There is no variance and it's boring as all hell.
    Member of "The Iron Throne" Maxed out Swampstone Platemail+ Fenris+ Headless Horsemen+ Ravenlord+ Storm Sorc+

We should just have wars non-stop anyways
    Makes me able to make more YouTube video's covering those wars ^_^