Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Not RECEIVING GEMS :( ON FREE VIDEO OFFERS

I have done well over 100 video offers (trying daily to see if it would change.. trying access amount of times to see if I could get just 1. Nothing works.. WIFI 4g.. Other peoples wifi.. Nothing Works 0 gems.. I only use one device it was bound to that device from the beginning and has never been changed in any form. (Note 3) I'm on Verizon. I've tried to contact gree about this and they point to the advertisers. I contact the advertisers and they point back to gree.. I believe good business practice would mean I would get my dues.. ESPECIALLY after being a loyal customer who has put well over 100.00 into this game (yeah I know some put 1000's but still. I believe I am more then the average player in terms of cost I have put in. I love this game.. I would really like the free offers to work #1.. and #2 I would appreciate to be given my dues on the gems I've lost over time.... I keep getting dodged.. would someone please help me out here....

P.S no flaming please and keep it tidy and serious if your not a gree employee.

your not suppose to watch them a hundred times. sorry buddy. maybe your phone got messed up and locked on
    video available - yes

literally if u watch more then 10, go back to the main kingdom and see if the gems are moving in, otherwise its a internet or server problem

A guildmate of mine in the last few days watches videos, receive the gems and then the next time he logs back in those gems are gone. Is that what you're experiencing?

As for getting what you deserve I have no idea what to suggest as my experience has been exactly the same as yours. After about a dozen fo back and forth mails I receive 2 gems of the 40 I was due. Good luck getting yours
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

You are supposed to get 1 gem per vid.

If you are watching the same one over and over - there's a problem with the vid.

If you are watching the same one over and over and not getting any gems - there's a problem with you.

There are several vids that never gave me gems - the car commercial ones for example. I tried it once or twice. Watched the vid, no gem. Move on. Some don't load properly. I try it once or twice, then move on. I hope you're getting the point.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

I get the gems after watching, but havent been any videos for 2 or 3 weeks.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

yeah i get the same video often... or sometimes i will get about 3 different videos at most.. no gems. they won't give them to me at all.. like the log in log out thing you was talking about. i've been back and forth with gree and aarki about this.... big circle.. gree saying talk to aarki aarki saying talk to gree... i finally just mailed gree like 12 emails back and forth from both companies... see what happens.. but gree did give one of you guys some gems after emailing?

Yes. I had a problem with 2 offers one for 30 gems and one for 10, after a month long back and forth (about 30 mails) Aarki support staff contacted Gree and I was awarded ... 2 gems.

lol 2 gems.... you know.. for a business that makes huge amounts of money from a game.. you would think they would be wise and try to develop a strong relationship with the customer.. it would raise the possibility of someone who never spent money spend money.... and for those that have spent a large quantity respect the company and most likely contribute even more... doing things like this is bad business practice and will only lead to people quitting the game all together or boycotting cash.... and ya know.. they probably don't care much.. because they are getting fed heavily by many people.. but they should care... in a business sense you want every last drop of a persons dollar.... i'm sure they have lost a lot of money if this is the way they treat their customers.... i've given them every chance to snoop my account... see if i'm lieing... spoke to both companies.. then just sent a massive e-mail of about 20 emails with both aarki and gree... and still no response... they need to get their sh#$ together and be a good practicing business... it's their screw up... (their software) they should be accomadating.. they honestly should go above and beyond to prove their business credentials.. instead they look "gree"dy and a bit corrupt... yeah thats probably a bit harsh... but spend a good 3 - 4 hours in emails and also another 2-3 hours trying everyway feasable to get a gem through video offers and you might be a bit bitter too.. i'm not even asking for every single gem i deserve.. just give me half and i would be happy... crap at this point just give me 30 gems and call it a day... that's a 1/10th.... but i doubt i get squat..... and yeah i've conrtibuted to this company.. gemmed several times during last war... have opened about 60-70 chests.. i believe they should give me a nickel for the 5000 i've put in... probably more. just frustrating

I don't have video offer , thanks to the third partner ,
    now Gree solve this problem by give us extra gems when we "buy" not by "spending gems " ok and thanks
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Before, when I was using VPNs, when I watched a video for gems, I would sometimes get it the other day, or 2 days later. It's just probably lag or internet problems. Or GREE is screwing with you and gaining money from you. Emailing them won't even work. I found a guy called "Mighty", he was level 5. And a very old player, he always got silver and bronze medals in arena tournaments, he had many epics, he was probably hacking and he stood level 5 just for the lower level opponents he would get. I reported him, he still remains. Does the game even care about HACKERS?
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    lol 2 gems.... you know.. for a business that makes huge amounts of money from a game.. you would think they would be wise and try to develop a strong relationship with the customer.. it would raise the possibility of someone who never spent money spend money.... and for those that have spent a large quantity respect the company and most likely contribute even more... doing things like this is bad business practice and will only lead to people quitting the game all together or boycotting cash.... and ya know.. they probably don't care much.. because they are getting fed heavily by many people.. but they should care... in a business sense you want every last drop of a persons dollar....
    My take is that Gree only cares about customers if there's a problem with a gem purchase, since that's a 100% indication of someone willing to spend. Otherwise, you're just costing them server resources and/or helpdesk resources and if you leave there surely are plenty to replace you among the many hundreds of millions of smartphone and tablet users. In other words: people are just insignificant drops of water in the ocean and not worth caring for in a game not designed to last many years...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Do you really think I had problems with a video offer rewarding 30 gems and another for 10?
    The offers I had issues with required a lot more than watching a vid or installing an app

do you hear us gree(dy) your ripping us off.. whether intentional or (i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.. most likely not) you need to work with your customerrs to make it right... some are pulling 100 gems a week... some aren't pulling s^&t... now that is bull and a completely unfair advantage... as a PAYING customer I will no longer pay a penny to you. Until you respond to my e-mail and do something to make this right ( if you look in game or for my e-mail address on this forum you'll relized i've spent around 400 in 2 weeks... so take that off your yearly income when you add it all up.
    Last edited by loophole; 02-06-2014 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hurricane View Post
    Before, when I was using VPNs, when I watched a video for gems, I would sometimes get it the other day, or 2 days later. It's just probably lag or internet problems. Or GREE is screwing with you and gaining money from you. Emailing them won't even work. I found a guy called "Mighty", he was level 5. And a very old player, he always got silver and bronze medals in arena tournaments, he had many epics, he was probably hacking and he stood level 5 just for the lower level opponents he would get. I reported him, he still remains. Does the game even care about HACKERS?
    Lvl 5 player is possible to get even black medals using this new arena system. Level 5 DONT face level 100 players at all! THey just face against the people of their own level. And for most of the people who are level 5, they only got 2 knights and using basic earth armor and maybe 2 stars.

So, people having epics at that level are practically invincible
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by Conget View Post
    Lvl 5 player is possible to get even black medals using this new arena system. Level 5 DONT face level 100 players at all! THey just face against the people of their own level. And for most of the people who are level 5, they only got 2 knights and using basic earth armor and maybe 2 stars.

So, people having epics at that level are practically invincible
    I used to believe that it it was on the level at first as well.. But when.. When I was on my alt, which is level 20 with a black kaleidoscopic raiment. I literally got the person on #2, I died from the first knight, I don't think he is a level 20. He is over level 100, after that I got another level 100+ with 3 epics, I knew because of the how much damage I was needing more to kill him. I don't know if this is a glitch/bug but it happened to me. So I told believe that its on level anymore.

Edit: Oh, and. By the way, this was before the arena update.
    Last edited by The Hurricane; 02-07-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    Guild: The Hurricanes - Guild Master.
    Recruiting, level 60+, active, good and talkative players.
    Friend Code: WBD-YDF-CFW.
    Line ID: thehurricanes