Transfer game from IOS to Android

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Transfer game from IOS to Android

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Transfer game from IOS to Android

I would like to know , if it's possible to transfer game from IOS system to Android system.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No its not. See the FAQs
    S.W.A.T
    TOP 1000
    NAME-KNUCKLES
    LEVEL - 140
    ATT - 4.7m
    DEF - 4.9m
    IPH - 3.1m
    ADD ME 551 402 699
    LOOKING FOR A SYNDICATE TO JOIN ??
    SEND A REQUEST 672958191

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    thanks for the help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it is.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    I emailed support and you can now transfer from droid to ios. In the past it was not possible. I just bought an ipad so I will know for sure soon

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by davem326 View Post
    I emailed support and you can now transfer from droid to ios. In the past it was not possible. I just bought an ipad so I will know for sure soon
    thanks for information.

Post Count
    Support have been able do this for a while...allegedly.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    I can attest first hand. My main character was on an android phone. I bought an iphone and they transfered it for me. Took about 2 days. My brother in law did the same. If they can go from android to ios for us, they can do it reverse for you. Here's how.

1. Download Crime City on the new device.
    2. Open the game and play it through the tutorial.
    3. Once the tutorial is done, click on your game menu (where it shows profile, map, etc., bottom right corner)
    4. From the menu, click "more", then "help".
    5. In the top left of the help menu, click on Contact Support. This will open a message window which will be sent through email, so make sure you have an email account set up on your phone.
    6. To save time, here is what you tell them: "I have an account that is on an apple ios device and I would like to transfer it to this android device please. Here is my information:

Character name:
    Invite code:
    Character level:
    Last date I logged in:

That's it! They ask for gold receipts, but if you don't have them its ok. They just use that as a backup to look up your account. When I did it this way, with the info above, I never even got a reply email until 2 days later, and it said it was complete. So be patient. Any questions pm me I'm happy to help.
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

Proud owner of A Gold Digging Hoe! Also, I won this prize below in Crime City.

See what I did there?

Post Count
    Remember, send the email from the new device, the one you wish to have the character transfered to.
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

See what I did there?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyNick View Post
    I can attest first hand. My main character was on an android phone. I bought an iphone and they transfered it for me. Took about 2 days. My brother in law did the same. If they can go from android to ios for us, they can do it reverse for you. Here's how.

1. Download Crime City on the new device.
    2. Open the game and play it through the tutorial.
    3. Once the tutorial is done, click on your game menu (where it shows profile, map, etc., bottom right corner)
    4. From the menu, click "more", then "help".
    5. In the top left of the help menu, click on Contact Support. This will open a message window which will be sent through email, so make sure you have an email account set up on your phone.
    6. To save time, here is what you tell them: "I have an account that is on an apple ios device and I would like to transfer it to this android device please. Here is my information:

Character name:
    Invite code:
    Character level:
    Last date I logged in:

That's it! They ask for gold receipts, but if you don't have them its ok. They just use that as a backup to look up your account. When I did it this way, with the info above, I never even got a reply email until 2 days later, and it said it was complete. So be patient. Any questions pm me I'm happy to help.

Hi Sticky,

Thanks for taking the time to post this information. I have an iPhone 4s and will be upgrading to a LG G2 or Samsung Galaxy (still researching for whats best for me). From what you posted I will be able to transfer my Funzio accounts from not only CC but my other Gree games I play and it would be the same process?

Can you continue to play your games on the old device until the xfer is complete or will you not have access or game progress not saved?

Melabor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Melabor View Post
    Hi Sticky,

Thanks for taking the time to post this information. I have an iPhone 4s and will be upgrading to a LG G2 or Samsung Galaxy (still researching for whats best for me). From what you posted I will be able to transfer my Funzio accounts from not only CC but my other Gree games I play and it would be the same process?

Can you continue to play your games on the old device until the xfer is complete or will you not have access or game progress not saved?

Melabor
    I can't speak for other funzio games, but I don't see why they couldn't if they can do crime city. I played my game on my device. Not sure if you're supposed to but I did. Then on the second night after I requested transfer I played my game and went to bed. When I woke up I had an email saying transfer was complete.
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

See what I did there?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I can also attest to getting this done. I even included screen shots of device with game details up and they completed the transfer in 24 hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I was told recently that it could be done through the Funzio ID. Is this true, or is a ticket still required?