Gree dev team. Please Read - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree dev team. Please Read

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirmur View Post
    They might take up on yr offer. True, there's no jumping in wars, but one closed & sealed event is enough, in my opinion.
    What you're offering takes choice away from the game. So u basically sit and take what u get, instead of strategizing. For me, that would ruin whatever good is left in this game.
    Il repeat again.... a cool down period.. syn jumpers can leave a syn and join another, but if they leave that syn during the event then they are on a cool down period, you guys want it all easy, peeps coming to your syn and taking out the big bosses for you, again i will repeat if you syn is not strong enough then build on that till you are, syn jumpers going from syn to syn are devaluing the end goal prizes making them much too readily available. Then you will be bleating that the modifiers are all attack/defence modifiers, course they are going to be the commonest of modifiers, why put up great mods such as "upgrade 2 buildings" etc when the end prize is in almost everybody's inventory..
    Last edited by dribblin todger; 03-21-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Il repeat again.... a cool down period.. syn jumpers can leave a syn and join another, but if they leave that syn during the event then they are on a cool down period, you guys want it all easy, peeps coming to your syn and taking out the big bosses for you, again i will repeat if you syn is not strong enough then build on that till you are, syn jumpers going from syn to syn are devaluing the end goal prizes making them much too readily available. Then you will be bleating that the modifiers are all attack/defence modifiers, course they are going to be the commonest of modifiers, why put up great mods such as "upgrade 2 buildings" etc when the end prize is in almost everybody's inventory..

Why are you so concerned with other syndicates and other people? Worry about yourself.

Consistent Contributor hooker gal's Avatar
    Post Count

Something you are over looking is the amount of time and effort it takes for these syn to accept jumpers. It is not as though this is an easy task. Where as my syn may be able to complete days early without assistance these other syn are up all night requesting assistance letting them in tracking and thanking.

As for these syn that could not complete otherwise getting ahead that makes no sense. Who are they gaining on? Certainly not the jumpers as their stat gain reflects their gold usage.

If you understood how it worked, the time and effort that goes into this then perhaps your opinion would hold some merit. We all have our own gaming style and while I would never condemn yours you seem so quick to do so to one style you clearly know very little about. Getting the assistance of jumpers is no free ride and not all syn are able to complete just because they ask for help.

Again I extend a warm welcome to those of you who obviously need to further your research to join the network the consists of thousands of gree gamers. While I may have started the crime city one there is a network for modern war and kingdom age and we are all connected so before you attempt to change the gaming stylye of several thousand perhaps you should meet the people ...... perhaps you should know what you are talking about ....... perhaps you will feel differently...... and if not at least then maybe we would respect your decision to speak against our gaming style

Hooker gal
    GroupMe Crime City & Modern War Community Network
    Rooms include but are not limited to:
    Community Event Resource
    event side room
    mafia/ally codes
    adults only
    Black Market
    Intel
    Recruiting

Holla

Post Count
    or you can quit whining like a girl and use the time you have right now to do all of that...

Post Count
    this is the worst idea i have ever seen seen and will suck the fun right out of this game...people will quit in droves myself included

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please implement a 48 hour cool down during Raid Boss events with regards to syndicate hopping to trade Uzis and also with regards to players joining other syndicates to farm bosses and/or finish the goals.

If a syndicate does not have enough Uzis then that is tough, their members should be actually participating fully in harvesting, if a syndicate is not powerful enough to finish the goals then again that is tough luck they should get more powerful for next event.

Hit syndicate hoppers where it hurts temporarily by having a stats loss by losing their own syndicate bonuses
    cj commented on this a few weeks ago saying they were discussing it but for now its staying the same.

im somewhat middle of the park with this, as my main syn gets uzis and finishes on their own so i would like for less people to be getting the prize to give it a little more meaning but at the same time my minis syn needs help mto finish and its helping my mini grow strong so im stuck in the middle
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Why are you so concerned with other syndicates and other people? Worry about yourself.
    Because you are competing against everyone else....

I see his points...If you are in a top syn and collectively have spent hundreds of thousands on this stupid game, and you watch this syn jumping happen, so that everyone gets the final prize, therefore reducing the value of your investment in the game, I can see how that is frustrating....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Why do you care if a syn isn't strong enough or trades uzis?. I think this maybe the worst show of gamemenship in history. This is up there with Tonya Harding conspiring to physically assault her skating competitor*Nancy Kerrigan*at a practice session during the 1994 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quit attacking great ideas, you ungrateful people!
    This is the best idea on the forums ever! I would also go a little farther and propose that there should be a cool down period after playing the game. Anyone who plays CC must be locked up in a prison for two days without their phone. Also if anyone is caught having fun while playing (although very unlikely these days), he or she must be beaten with a stick. On second offense his or her phone shall be taken away and be broken and he or she shall not be allowed to own any device that can run CC for two decades after the offense (this is just a cool down period, of course)...
    That should do it!

Consistent Contributor hooker gal's Avatar
    Post Count
    TRUE STORY

The guy that started this thread has another one where he is asking people to "jump" into his syn to donate money ..

TRUE STORY

The guy that started this thread is in a syn with 1/20 members.

TRUE STORY

If you don't know then don't say .....Don't try and change the game style of others
    GroupMe Crime City & Modern War Community Network
    Rooms include but are not limited to:
    Community Event Resource
    event side room
    mafia/ally codes
    adults only
    Black Market
    Intel
    Recruiting

Holla

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker gal View Post
    TRUE STORY

The guy that started this thread has another one where he is asking people to "jump" into his syn to donate money ..

TRUE STORY

TRUE STORY

If you don't know then don't say .....Don't try and change the game style of others
    I also love the find all started threads feature lol
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker gal View Post
    TRUE STORY

TRUE STORY

TRUE STORY

The guy that started this thread is also in another top 25 (60/60) syn with his main account and regularly scores 400k IPH in syn battles, whether you like it or not the way you play the game is changing and has nothing to do with me, i just suggested something, if you dont like it then thats tough, if its spoiling how you play the game (even though its not implemented and probably never will be) then again that's tough. you say you want community, you got it right here in these forums but i guess things are moderated here which does not suit you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    I also love the find all started threads feature lol
    No **** Sherlock, you could have just looked at my sig, far easier ... its been there for a few days

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Because you are competing against everyone else....

I see his points...If you are in a top syn and collectively have spent hundreds of thousands on this stupid game, and you watch this syn jumping happen, so that everyone gets the final prize, therefore reducing the value of your investment in the game, I can see how that is frustrating....
    You aren't competing against anyone else but gree. "Investment" is a word people use towards this game but there is zero return on it. It is a game, have fun or leave.

His so called cool down period would basically involve locking syndicates for 5 days every schedule. If two battles in a month that's 10 days out of 30/31 day that syndicates would be locked. Sure you could move to another syndicate less then 48 hrs before battles but you wouldn't be able to go back to your syndicate till after battles.

It's not just the idea of ruining fun for people, logically it doesn't make sense. Gree might as well lock syndicates every day in a month minus one day for moves/trades. Or better yet pay gold to leave your syndicate and pay gold to join a syndicate. While we are at it, pay gold to create a syndicate, pay gold to donate Uzis, bricks & cash. That would also eliminate trading & syndicate jumping for event help.