GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gree dev team. Please Read

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Hardly... im in a position where i do not get attacked very often
    Highly doubtful, with "brilliant" ideas like this.

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    To be honest it just sounds like the OP got screwed over for not being very smart, or has a hard time making new friends.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    To be honest it just sounds like the OP got screwed over for not being very smart, or has a hard time making new friends.
    That implies he has some already....

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    That implies he has some already....
    Touché
    Xtra

Post Count
    This has been discussed already.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're split on it too, honestly, and have discussed potential things like a lockout or whatnot (we still don't want to lock syndicates any more than we have to), but it has just been discussion so far. If we do ever end up changing it down the road, that is a big enough change that we'll be blasting it out ahead of time and not springing it suddenly.
    Same thread
    No offense, but your reliable source isn't so reliable. We've talked about it all of twice so far (one of those times today). The end decision so far is still that we don't want people locked out of the event or having too small a window to move between guilds.
    Similar thread, MW forum
    The main reason we don't want to lock every faction event is because then factions would be locked for like half the month. We want people to be able to move around most of the time, as that is good for the social aspect of things. So we keep them closed for WD, but otherwise they stay open.

We may not be able to do this, but just as a hypothetical, what if we added a reward for syndicates that voluntarily did not add anyone during the event, or something similar?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sounds very good cj, also look for my pm, reward would have to be a good one too

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why not the reverse? A bonus for those who put extra effort, time and money in the game by helping multiple syn finish events?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Absolutely ridiculous suggestion by OP.

Do it and an awful load of people will quit this already becoming very tedious game.

Syn lock on battle only as is now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thinking a bit more on this.....

I really wonder why one should reward syns That do not accept players during events, That just work in a small group. The social aspect is the main reason why so many of us play. Lets be honest, tap on characters, just pushing buttons, That is not why I keep on playing.

Making deals with other syns, creating alliances, being part if a larger group. That is something you should encourage rather than punish. Lets be honest, you want people to play as long as possible. You want us to make friends That we do not want to let down so we have another motivation to keep on playing.

Rewarding syns That are closed groups, That most likely Will have all players quit when the syn falls apart as they dont know anyone else in the game then their little syn.... Versus rewarding those That create more friendships, That can fall back on a network of friends and sistersyns when one syn falls apart. That have more social ties That keeps them playing... What is the best path to go forward here?

Some even get a Great deal of satisfaction by the gratitude of those who they helped. They even use gold to regenerate health to help more.. This on top of the normal gold use. Versus only the normal gold use by those syn That can finish. Again, what you think Will get you most money?

Why having a forum to connect players if you think the best path forward is to let players play the game in their own private little groups creating just disconnected groups rather than a tigth network of larger groups. I suggest you think a bit on a risk management plan and then the best answer Will become very clear....

Consistent Contributor hooker gal's Avatar
    Post Count
    I see no positive aspect to closing a syndicate for events. We continue to play this game because of the relationships we form. We create bonds of friendship that lead to a sense of loyalty. We are addicted to this game and search for ways to keep it interesting. These events provide an opportunity for networking with other syndicates verses just our own. We have branched out and created bonds with other teams. Then we battle then during war weekend.

We work together developing strategies, discussing new events, developing new teams, sharing stories, and so I can not wrap my head around why anyone would want to take that away.

As the creator of a network of well over 500 Crime City players that collectively represent thousands I encourage anyone that believes syndicates should be closed for events to join us and see why that is crazy talk.

Perhaps GREE should come visit this network and see that while players may complain about this and that this game has brought thousands of people together from all over the world. We are a GREE gamers family and removing our ability to play the game in a way that meets our gaming needs is destructive to the atmosphere that keeps us coming back for more.
    GroupMe Crime City & Modern War Community Network
    Rooms include but are not limited to:
    Community Event Resource
    event side room
    mafia/ally codes
    adults only
    Black Market
    Intel
    Recruiting

Holla

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Somebody please call the Wahhh-mbulance!

Articulate Author The Real Bosses's Avatar
    Post Count
    We like CJ idea

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker gal View Post
    I see no positive aspect to closing a syndicate for events. We continue to play this game because of the relationships we form. We create bonds of friendship that lead to a sense of loyalty. We are addicted to this game and search for ways to keep it interesting. These events provide an opportunity for networking with other syndicates verses just our own. We have branched out and created bonds with other teams. Then we battle then during war weekend.

We work together developing strategies, discussing new events, developing new teams, sharing stories, and so I can not wrap my head around why anyone would want to take that away.

As the creator of a network of well over 500 Crime City players that collectively represent thousands I encourage anyone that believes syndicates should be closed for events to join us and see why that is crazy talk.

Perhaps GREE should come visit this network and see that while players may complain about this and that this game has brought thousands of people together from all over the world. We are a GREE gamers family and removing our ability to play the game in a way that meets our gaming needs is destructive to the atmosphere that keeps us coming back for more.
    Simply put, with out us (syndicate jumpers during events) the game isn't as interesting. I too employ all those that doubt to join us in "jumper" rooms.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They might take up on yr offer. True, there's no jumping in wars, but one closed & sealed event is enough, in my opinion.
    What you're offering takes choice away from the game. So u basically sit and take what u get, instead of strategizing. For me, that would ruin whatever good is left in this game.