Warning About Today's Raid Boss Event.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Warning About Today's Raid Boss Event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Warning About Today's Raid Boss Event.

The further you progress along the goals the more you will be punished. Yes.. Punished, not only will you be punished you will be insulted by the massive amount of useless Reward Points you will gain. As per usual we will have every other goal dumping cart loads of this garbage into our accounts.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Something tells me that people will put up with this "punishment" to get 3 items with mods.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Something tells me that people will put up with this "punishment" to get 3 items with mods.
    Agreed

Jibba jabba

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ""Warning About Today's Raid Boss Event.
    The further you progress along the goals the more you will be punished. Yes.. Punished, not only will you be punished you will be insulted by the massive amount of useless Reward Points you will gain. As per usual we will have every other goal dumping cart loads of this garbage into our accounts.""

you can stop whenever you want......

reward points will eventually become useful, as valour has in modern war, you won't be crying about it then

Banned
    Post Count
    OP has an issue with raid boss & syndicate jumpers. Nothing he says holds any value.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxx View Post
    you can stop whenever you want......
    I go for the end goal... Picking up useless crap on the way cannot be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxx View Post
    reward points will eventually become useful, as valour has in modern war, you won't be crying about it then
    yeah, yeah, yeah.. promises from Gree regarding the changes to RP and the useless scratchy were made several months ago... still waiting. i aint playing MW, im playing CC

Post Count
    OP is a troll.

Post Count
    I plan on farming level 25 bosses for 5 days to keep my stats low.

LINE ID- gravy73
    50shadesof gravy.com

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't mind collecting huge amounts of RP for no discernible purpose, but the incredible number of RP given out with raid boss goals has devalued them even though they don't have a purpose. I got 17RP from an attack? So what, I've got 6 million of them... Even if you averaged 18 RP for 100 attacks, it would still only be 0.03% of 6M.

So, it's really a joke when Gree offers RP modifiers to jobs, robs, or attacks because they will never amount to a fraction of a percent of something useful (while 3/10000 % is technically a fraction of a percent, it is being considered as zero here).

Post Count
    Locking thread folks.