Gree dev team. Please Read

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gree dev team. Please Read

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree dev team. Please Read

Please implement a 48 hour cool down during Raid Boss events with regards to syndicate hopping to trade Uzis and also with regards to players joining other syndicates to farm bosses and/or finish the goals.

If a syndicate does not have enough Uzis then that is tough, their members should be actually participating fully in harvesting, if a syndicate is not powerful enough to finish the goals then again that is tough luck they should get more powerful for next event.

Hit syndicate hoppers where it hurts temporarily by having a stats loss by losing their own syndicate bonuses

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i think i might be in agreement with you. imagine how it would be if players were able to jump and help a syndicate secure a place mid war. say, on the edge of reaching a new tier. Why should raid and sltq's be any different?

I also wouldn't be against an auto donate feature for uzis to keep players from donating outside their syndicate.

At the same time, I've benefited from synd hoping from these events. So I may also be against this.

these are quite unpopular opinions. so be prepared for some recoil!!!
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post

these are quite unpopular opinions. so be prepared for some recoil!!!
    i am prepared

actually there may well be quite a bit of support for this thread ( i may be wrong ).

Bottom line is: The grand prize for completing all 3 tiers of Raid Boss is devalued because too many people are getting it.

Post Count
    Someone with raid boss top prize kicked your a** dribbler?

Post Count
    And remove all items from people that have had syn hoppers come and help them.

Lol
    337-753-666

Post Count
    Yep, auto donate and no jumping, suck the fun out of the game, there's not much left anyway.
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by varman View Post
    Someone with raid boss top prize kicked your a** dribbler?
    Hardly... im in a position where i do not get attacked very often

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    Please implement a 48 hour cool down during Raid Boss events with regards to syndicate hopping to trade Uzis and also with regards to players joining other syndicates to farm bosses and/or finish the goals.

If a syndicate does not have enough Uzis then that is tough, their members should be actually participating fully in harvesting, if a syndicate is not powerful enough to finish the goals then again that is tough luck they should get more powerful for next event.

Hit syndicate hoppers where it hurts temporarily by having a stats loss by losing their own syndicate bonuses
    Worst idea on the forums this far. And my syndicate usually finishes everything, we don't buy Uzis, we sell our extras.
    Your idea was well thought out however it won't happen.

/thread

Post Count
    What makes you think that he was jumer? Blame new rivals list. I was lucky that awesome team recruited me day before raid boss and I get top prize. Does that makes me jumer?

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about 0.00 support for this idea...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    WHAT??!!???

This certainly would take away a big part of the fun! The thinking what do we do with our uzi, creating alliances with other syn, negoatiating price on uzi selling, the excitement to do a XXM in-game cash deal,....

Why do you want to deplete the social aspect of the game? That is what keeps many people playing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post

In my country this post is what is known as a 'd¡ck move' but thank you for trying to make Crime City an even worse place.

I feel like it is very commendable of people to want to help other syndicates. by taking this away they would just make the difference between people who have the money to spend hundreds of dollars a month on this game and the people who only spend 30 or 40 dollars a month, or play free an insurmountable gap, but hey with the new rivals list what's the difference anyways, stats and income per hour have very little meaning anymore
    Last edited by cc thunder; 02-06-2014 at 08:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    Yep, auto donate and no jumping, suck the fun out of the game, there's not much left anyway.
    +1
    Part of the fun in the game is that u r not locked down in events. U can move, u can change,U CAN PLAY.

Post Count
    the day Gree moves to stop jumping is the day I and many others will quite the game. As it is, Gree creates each event that pretty much makes it impossible to finish without spending vaults of gold. If that becomes the only way to play - it's no longer a game for free/light gold users, so those players will quit. It will become a game where there are only heavy and moderate gold users battling it out until the moderate users decide they either have to spend more (or more likely) quit as they refuse to spend to keep up with the heavy spenders. So in the end, it will only be heavy spenders who are left, and how much fun will it be to play a game where there are only a few hundred playing?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid T View Post
    the day Gree moves to stop jumping is the day I and many others will quite the game. As it is, Gree creates each event that pretty much makes it impossible to finish without spending vaults of gold. If that becomes the only way to play - it's no longer a game for free/light gold users, so those players will quit.
    Where in my post does it say "Stop Jumping"?

My post suggests a 48hr cool down, basicaly if a player jumps to another syndicate during a raid boss event then something like this would happen:

The player can stay with the new syndicate they have joined for 48 hours, they can leave anytime in this 48 hour period but if they do so they cannot join another syndicate until 48 hours is up.

Players can still help out sister syndicates this way with uzis and a hand on final boss, and to those who say its part of the gsme helping out other syndicates then sorry it is not. I (and i am not alone) dont want you helping out other syndicates because it gives you a warm fuzzy glow and the feelgood factor.

Failing a cool down period then the next best option in my opinion would be "auto donate" uzis.