Have a kindle? Having Trouble

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Have a kindle? Having Trouble

Post Count

Have a kindle? Having Trouble

If you have a kindle fire, you've probably realized that that the amazon app store is no longer carrying the latest version of the game or something like that. bottom line you can't get uzis, can't do certain events, load certain maps... basically the game sucks. I figured out how to fix it. PM me and I'll help you out.

Post Count
    APK sideloader.....way behind the times bud. There is already a thread, thanks for the effort though.
    HTC Red DogZ: Top 100.....can you hang with the big dogZ? Join 381-517-992

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    If you have a kindle fire, you've probably realized that that the amazon app store is no longer carrying the latest version of the game or something like that. bottom line you can't get uzis, can't do certain events, load certain maps... basically the game sucks. I figured out how to fix it. PM me and I'll help you out.
    yes i am agree with you that amazon app store is no longer carrying the latest version of the game or something like that but how can you help us if it is not available ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    When did it ever carry the latest version?

Post Count
    1mobile.com has the latest version, you can put it on your kindle from there.

Post Count
    It worked for us on the kindle fire and also kindle fire hd. Thanks for the help, now to farm those uzis finally!!!
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

Proud owner of A Gold Digging Hoe! Also, I won this prize below in Crime City.

See what I did there?