folders we don't need no stinking folders

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: folders we don't need no stinking folders

Consistent Contributor Cannibalpaul's Avatar
    Post Count

folders we don't need no stinking folders

How about doing away with the raid boss folders all together. That would solve the drop rate, it would also mean no more farming bosses. But at least the forums would be clear of players complaining about drop rates all the time. And after all you will never satisfy everyone with an increased drop rate because you can never have too many folders.
    Last edited by Cannibalpaul; 02-05-2014 at 07:08 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If no folder farming, then higher players would help help lower factions even more. And then more help threads would be encouraged. It's a no win as far as that goes,... Beggars don't stop, lol. But yes, I say let us buy folders with valor at least, lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    no. not just no, but hell no.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent1200 View Post
    If no folder farming, then higher players would help help lower factions even more. And then more help threads would be encouraged. It's a no win as far as that goes,... Beggars don't stop, lol. But yes, I say let us buy folders with valor at least, lol.
    I like the valor for folders idea. Most of us have millions of it saved up. Although I doubt it happens as gree would lose money from the players that buy them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiei View Post
    I like the valor for folders idea. Most of us have millions of it saved up. Although I doubt it happens as gree would lose money from the players that buy them.
    Unfortunately you're right, why let us use valor when we could use real money.... $$