GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eros McBride

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Odice4 View Post
    It is 6 days.recount.
    i think you need to recount. either 7th to 12th or 8th to 13th, it is FIVE days

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You're both correct. It's over a 6 day period just not 6x24hours

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysPaw View Post
    You're only half counting the first and last days. Since you seem to have such trouble counting I will spell it out for you :

Really?? you are that dumb? 2 people so far that think 7th to 12th, starting and ending at the same time of day= 6 days. No wonder we compete with 3rd world countries in academia. only thing holding up our collegiate system are the enrollment of non-native students

Post Count
    Epic boss, yey!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Just hope this Epic Boss remains a Weak Boss and that Gree doesn't go back to the Normal strength boss. Otherwise this forum will be full of complaints. Based on way things have been changed by Gree I hope they avoid more unhappiness.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    raid, we are getting uzis dropping and there is nothing other than and LTQ and the war left on the to do list
    Why would you answer that with such authority and not have any idea what you are talking about? Why in the world would they have 2 raid bosses in the same cycle?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell525 View Post
    Why would you answer that with such authority and not have any idea what you are talking about? Why in the world would they have 2 raid bosses in the same cycle?
    Indeed dbell, and to repeat:

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    The next Raid Boss is called Adhira Banduka and will be next cycle - if you are on ios it is possible to break into the raid boss screens by attempting to donate more Uzis than you have to your synd.
    I'd put up screenshots if it wasn't such a pain to convert them on this forum.
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 02-05-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Post Count
    Epic boss i may hope, if gree pulls it of to turn this an raid boss i will officially stop playing
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Epic boss strength

Does any one have the epic boss tier and boss strength chart. Also has it changed from last epic boss event. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by High Aces Cobra View Post
    Does any one have the epic boss tier and boss strength chart. Also has it changed from last epic boss event. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    We dont know because it hasn't started yet

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    Really?? you are that dumb? 2 people so far that think 7th to 12th, starting and ending at the same time of day= 6 days. No wonder we compete with 3rd world countries in academia. only thing holding up our collegiate system are the enrollment of non-native students
    lmao..........

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by djonny88 View Post
    Epic boss i may hope, if gree pulls it of to turn this an raid boss i will officially stop playing
    If that is all it takes to get you to quit playing you may as well quit.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by High Aces Cobra View Post
    After the last couple epic bosses, with the strength staying the same, and the jump in stats the last few weeks, i'm expecting the boss to be considerably harder this time!

I doubt this has/will happen, but they should redo the tiers again, they seemed messed up to begin with.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell525 View Post
    why would you answer with such an arrogant, childish response when you have zero idea about the inflection that the post was written with?

try reading my post again and instead of reading it was an authoritative bark read it as an off the cuff comment with some kind of reasoning behind it, and as for your question, have you not been playing the game for the last couple of months as gree tend to do what the hell they like regardless of in game requirements and how happy their customers are, do you not remember them running multiple(4 I think) LTQ's that all required massively more energy than is physically possible without spending large amounts on gold? the short turn around raid boss that meant less than 5% of all syndicates in the game could complete due to lack of uzis?

do I need to go on? why don't you crawl back under your rock and stop throwing stupid insults at others with no founding what so ever.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    New data? Start date changed but still only 5 days. Does it starts soon?
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw