Why close a thread without as much as an little statement why you do it?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why close a thread without as much as an little statement why you do it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Why close a thread without as much as an little statement why you do it?

As stated there is threads being closed with no explanation. Just write one or two word to explain why.

My thread was one

I do apolygies if I broke any forum rules in that thread. I am just frustated over the responce to tickets.
    Last edited by CJ54; 02-05-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah we need to know who and why it was closed. Tired of being left in the dark. Only sneaky people have things to hide

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I created this same thread easier today. But I cannot find it any longer.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I realize a thread will be closed for calling for a boycott. However, a thread on the main page now was closed without comment and that thread was 1. Very well written and 2. Did not call for a boycott and 3. Raised some important player feedback regarding world domination events (WD Ltq). So, while not commenting on the propriety of mod actions, I'd like to second the question why a thread like that was closed. The reason for my question is that I guess I have no idea what the rules are, because as I understood them that thread is well within the confines of them.

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Post Count
    It is against the rules to post Customer Service responses verbatim to the forum and that is the reason why it was closed.

Post Count
    Soooo.....why do you think they locked my thread "Taking A Stand"? No call for boycott, mild indirect criticism of Gree's handling the streak/win goals, but I've read far worse. Merely stated my position.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer59 View Post
    Soooo.....why do you think they locked my thread "Taking A Stand"? No call for boycott, mild indirect criticism of Gree's handling the streak/win goals, but I've read far worse. Merely stated my position.
    Yours is the thread to which I referred above. Not the other one..

Don't repost messages from Support or other staff, don't discuss staff moderation actions. Please re-read the rules at the top of the forum.

Archer, I opened your thread back up for discussion purposes.
    Last edited by CJ54; 02-05-2014 at 11:29 AM.