map rework? adventure update please! =]

hey guys - i was thinking that the a facelift to the Map page could be a fun new look - i was gonna redo each area, and then eventually went eh - they'll get the idea. so i started at Relic Ruins - thinking hey the worm guy burrows in the ground, but the plateau looks fairly unholy for a burrowing worm. Thieves cove has a nice water lady thingy floating around the water, how about a nice little whirlpool in the middle of the ocean. or some Stone statues to signify the medusa in Skeletons tomb - paths that touch run through the adventure - rivers that flow throughout the maps. make flaming woods on fire. ect. just some ideas!

http://imgur.com/2Bh4OCr link incase the picture sucks when it pops up here.

Also - i REALLY think the Summoning stone needs reworked completely. sure - lets keep the awfully expensive 30 gems to summon someone you fought a year a go. but how about a secondary button to summon a random monster (even if its a random old ones, or like the years before models) so if your newer, or started midway through the game, you'll be able to see some older bosses. i would be totally ok for not summoning like the 2014 monsters with higher attack armor drops. maybe make it where you have to buy a summoning portal - and it'll be a level 43 monster. you'd have to buy the summon, like 100k for supplies to pull a monster out - and it'll be available the next day for 24 hours, for one fight. every day is a new random boss. this would also give a great chance for a few new random boss encounters for a new decent armor. Possibly the summoning stone could link us to a brand new world(new map!) and start a new adventure. - i think itd be pretty fun to make a long questline asking for a ridiculous amount of monster parts to 'build' a summoning portal! - or keep the stone, i don't care. just needs updated imo.

Lastly, i'd love to see a new difficulty on each level above epic. that will have reworked monsters. zombie, robot, samurai, whatever new little theme to stick to each monster. make this available to level 80?+ since it'll be harder enemies. possibly a few extra drops for the armor that each monster should drop. id love to think that the last levels new difficulty you'll find the person who has rebuilt the monsters you've been destroying.

this would be the 2.0 update id love to see - oh plus all the other stuff that obv needs to happen. unlimited armor slots / armor stacking when they have the same amount of exp / quests

heck id pay money to get a new adventure update
    Last edited by sxespanky; 03-21-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

sounds cool to me

A face lift would be nice