Army of Heros - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Army of Heros

Anyone know the deal with unit building lvls to complete army of heroes?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by col. sriracha View Post
    Anyone know the deal with unit building lvls to complete army of heroes?
    They are all NPCs placed for this event only. So there are no units or unit buildings required.

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info

If you had the prize units listed - this could be a walk though

Post Count
    @Mcdoc:
    there you will find a walkthrough...:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=9

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm.J View Post
    Yes. But I didn't get the splash screen. My faction had just finished another of the goals as I finished this and that one came up, so I thought maybe it pushed the AoH screen out. But the unit is not in my inventory that I can see.
    IF your Faction just finished ANOTHER goal .. hence your FLTQ is not finished, so you CAN NOT do ARMY OF HEROES! and can not get a splash-screen, for finishing lvl1 of that ILTQ !

Banned
    Post Count
    Which was why I asked my question above. If It's not going to drop the reward, why is it unlocked and marked as a target? If that's thE case, it's rather deceptive on grees part.

Banned
    Post Count
    Which was why I asked my question above. If It's not going to drop the reward, why is it unlocked and marked as a target? If that's thE case, it's rather deceptive on grees part.
    It's part of a goal which has 3 part .. the target .. and getting the 2 endprizes ! so finishing of the target completes 1 of 3 on that goal.

Why the target can be hit? well maybe you at pace with your faction and waiting on them to complete a goal .. don't want to sit on full energy .. which you can resolve by prepping the future targets for the Heroes ILTQ.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, so Gree is now setting up the targets to prestage in our goals folder? I don't think so. Tardavic, can you confirm exactly when the first stage of AoH will drop a reward? And if it's only after completing the other two explain why it is unlocked in the first place while everything else remains locked?

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, so Gree is now setting up the targets to prestage in our goals folder? I don't think so.
    Remember the other FLTQ's ? you had a goal there where you could win the super-unit by completing both Faction and Individual part .. it's still the same .. only now you have to do another chain. Only way you can get past goal 1 is complete the other 2.

Other wouldn't care to explain in this thread .. bc it's obvious and clear how it work .. don't be a smart-ass in your reactions please ! you will only make a fool out of yourself !

Banned
    Post Count
    Never mind was already answered

Banned
    Post Count
    As long as you keep replying like a prick, you'll get smart assed answers. I asked a very specific question. If you don't have the answer, then stfu and move along.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Finish ILTQ and FLTQ and then work on that
    in the first reply to your post your question was answered!

Yes. But I didn't get the splash screen. My faction had just finished another of the goals as I finished this and that one came up, so I thought maybe it pushed the AoH screen out. But the unit is not in my inventory that I can see.
    In your later post you have shown your faction has NOT finished FLTQ.

So why don't you get your facts straight and stop acting like an ignorant noob! Instead of shouting back at someone who wanted, at first, to help and explain things to you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Please, just stop. You've answered nothing, you've added nothing, you've done nothing but add further confusion. You can't even keep who you are answering questions to straight. Now you are talking about the ops question (not me jerky) which is not the same as mine. Like I said last time, just move along.

You've been acting like a **** from your initial reply. You try to help people by shouting at them from the onset?
    Last edited by Adm.J; 02-07-2014 at 11:36 PM.