GREE. what happened the the cool down period

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREE. what happened the the cool down period

Post Count

GREE. what happened the the cool down period

Gree what did you do to the cool down period, in getting attacked every 30sec to 5 minutes and loosing up to 3.9million each time, in the last hour I have lost almost 24million just from being attacked?

Why did this happen and when will it be fixed,
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Post Count
    Mods please answer my question,
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    real men bank........to protect their keyster.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    real men bank........to protect their keyster.
    i havent banked in months, cause its a waste of money. but now gree wants to make game more interesting but all they are doing is messing it up. CHANGE BACK THE RIVAL LIST TO WHAT IT WAS
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's been like this for way longer than the rival list change. If you are actively attacking people while you're getting hit (like during a PvP event for instance) you can get hit more often before the cooldown.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ah yes. More encouragement to camp and take absolutely no action. You guys really showed the campers didnt you?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    It's been like this for way longer than the rival list change. If you are actively attacking people while you're getting hit (like during a PvP event for instance) you can get hit more often before the cooldown.
    I'm not attacking or robbing anyone, I stopped doing that about 3weeks ago
    Also my news feed keeps resting to only 5 attacks, I was working and had not used my phone for about 2 hours, I sent a ticket in about this with screen shots. Ticket. 1351739
    Last edited by reticlover; 02-05-2014 at 01:17 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is part of the game. I started banking when these changes were made because I was getting robbed more than I was saving. It is fine to no bank- but you will not get ahead unless you have a high income. Much higher than it used to take.

Post Count
    I still prefer the old rival list...based on players lvl..and not based on att/def stats....There is no way we could protect our hood being robbed even how much att/def we increased. If this continues...I feel no interest in this game anymore..
    Last edited by abstraxlim; 02-05-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Post Count
    I'm 13.8m atk. 11.5m def, how is tam in my rival list at 111m atk. 66m def, got robbed by him/ her last night

This process is not based on stats
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Banned
    Post Count

Same problem

I've had to start banking. While I'm by no means a billionaire, my nightclubs give me some pretty piles of cash. I no banked previously since It was extremely rare anyone could even rob me, much less attack me. But with this new rival list, I started a nightclub upgrade and banked everything else. I'm in a top 150 team; in what world is it OK to make it so a baby account in a top 50 team can find me over and over again? With 75% of the player base against it, the only reason to still have this up is to tick players off.

Any business that changes a product without warning and against the wishes of 3/4 of its customers will go bankrupt. Plain and simple.

Post Count
    i got a response to my ticket, they said to uninstall and reinstall game, which had no effect at all,
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Post Count
    this is getting freaking ridiculous, i am being attack or having my little buildings robbed every 15-30 sec by a different person. and being shutdown by gree on ticket replies telling me to try a fresh install of game. HOW IS THAT GONNA HELP. so i try and now it seems even worse than before. every 30 minutes i have anywhere from 20-40 new hits on news feed. so i sent in another ticket today to see what they say this time.
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    this is getting freaking ridiculous, i am being attack or having my little buildings robbed every 15-30 sec by a different person. and being shutdown by gree on ticket replies telling me to try a fresh install of game. HOW IS THAT GONNA HELP. so i try and now it seems even worse than before. every 30 minutes i have anywhere from 20-40 new hits on news feed. so i sent in another ticket today to see what they say this time.
    Your request has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue has been solved.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    Your request has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue has been solved.
    havent got that response yet
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589