We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would keep the "wants" separate from the real issues.

Skill points is a "want" that I would like to see put on back burner. Please address other issues first.

Communication about events as asked numerous times is first priority IMO. When something is asked please answer. We know that someone is monitoring constantly cause banning happens awfully fast-react as fast with important questions.
    WD matchups is a close second.
    Transparency with what is going on with hacking. Last crate event was a joke. Cut a few players and hush hush. Need to do better.

Valor use could be addressed but after the others.

As you can see some of these issues have nothing to do with adding items or changing the game. Its about how to treat your customers.

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What a joke. I've been playing 2 years. The changes needed have been there since I started. And, NOW I'm to believe they will do something?
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    Forget that! I impede!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Promote or reward players for leveling. It's just counterintuitive right now. The way I look at it, there are two primary reasons to avoid leveling: 1. Epic boss events and 2. WD events.

1. Epic Boss event - it has been suggested multiple times to include more tiers for the boss health. Why not include level of the player in the algorithm of the boss health? Is something like this possible to do? So boss health scales each level up.

2. WD events - this is probably the biggest reason not to level. I think a new formula would be the best option, since the current one is based on the level of your target. I suggest keeping the core idea in it, your level and the level of your target. However instead of making it related on the difference, or the gap of the two, change it to be additive - sum your level and the target's level and that's your WD score for that battle. It would provide more clarity as well in WD points.
    Last edited by B.Mick; 02-04-2014 at 12:53 PM. Reason: spell check

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Instead of giving us xp points as a reward for completing a level in events give us battle points instead. Why would we want xp points as a reward. I understand that we get xp points as we are doing the mission but it should not be a reward.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Make the WD points a person recieves the same as anyone else, never understood why if you level up you are being penalized

Post Count
    to see benefit of skill points have 200+ atk but still lose to people unless i have mil higher stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Love the idea of leader being able to reorganize faction, always a pain to try and reset the rosters with people in all different time zones. should lock once war starts with the roster as well. Also agree xps as a reward is awful.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to weigh in on these issues. It makes for a better forum.

Honestly I think the biggest problem with the game is how absurd the LTQs have become. You can't complete them for less than $2/300, which means it's often not even worth the effort for free players. That, in turn, makes the game more boring as you take long breaks. And it leads to lower collection of folders for raid bosses, etc. because people aren't playing as much, which means you have to sell them, which is also annoying to a free player.

My point is, the unfairly expensive LTQ has a cascading affect on the free/low gold player that makes the game less fun. It should be addressed.
    Last edited by phopjon; 02-04-2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to say thank you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have 40,000 units.....please let me trade/sell for something .....either in game cash, bricks , even valor........just let me get down to 5k units and would be happy...would also ease inventory management which is a big concern

Consistent Contributor Cannibalpaul's Avatar
    Post Count
    Able to chat with other faction while playing them in WD

Allow just the leader of a faction to be able to kick a player that might be sabotaging the team or completely inactive during a WD.maybe even allow them to add a player also when they have kicked one.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) I want to see the level of my opponent in battle , not just number of allies
    2) do not run 2 LTQ's cuncurrently like today 2/4/14
    3)a. adjust the battle algorithms so that Hlp can actually score points & b. add a modifier to the matchup program so that 10 player super groups don't get matched up with over matched 40 player teams
    4) valor - what to do , what to do ???
    5) better raid boss drops ( folders )
    6) coordinated events with CC & KA better so that we don't have all raid bosses at the and time & then have box events at the same time

Post Count
    Do away with these 200K ILTQs, if faction based okay but individual is just stupid.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Please do something to make a faction officer's decision about potential recruits less difficult. iOS-based officers see applicants at significantly different (less) stats when reviewing as compared to Android-based officers. Full thread from last week:

Faction officers - stat display issue of new recruits?

I am the recruiting officer for our faction. When I see an applicant at our door, of course I check his stats. Recently, however, I have found that the numbers I see on my iOS platform are vastly different (sometimes by 100%) than what another faction officer sees with his Android device. For example, a recent recruit was seen by me as level 170 ~2.5m attk/def, but while discussing his application with other officers, one with an Android device posted a screen shot of the applicant's stats as 4.8m/5.1m. Furthermore, while interviewing the applicant, he posted a screen shot of his unboosted stats that were very close to what was seen by the Android using officer, but again way off from what I saw.

Do any other faction officers see this wide a gap in applicant stats between operating systems? If so, do you know why? Perhaps iOS users see the applicant without any of his unit boosts?

The best I can determine, this anomaly only occurs when viewing a new applicant for membership. This difference in displayed stats does not occur with other faction members whether in or out of the faction, nor does it occur with allies and common raid targets.
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    BIGGEST REQUEST....Better WD matchup system.
    It is no fun getting matched up against small teams with HUGE members. We are 56 members with average stats around 3mil. We get matched against teams with 15 players and average stats around 15mil. There is nothing we can do but hit the Command Center. It should be based on team size AND average stats.

DO NOT ALLOW members to jump or be booted during WD events. That will enable factions to move members around to help other factions in their group. Factions should be selective and those who are complaining do not vet their perspective members. It sucks and we've had this problem a couple times (constant declaring) but that was solved by only officers declaring.

Bring back FLTQ's.

Use for valor - maybe a special cash building or better units.

An increase in defense for defense buildings.