We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: We're having a meeting this week, voice your concerns here!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Match ups will always be gamed, so forget trying to address the total vs avg issue. Consider locking up teams for a longer period of time if you want to stop jumping and for teams that want to load up with a bunch of lv 1 players (ie: have them play a raid boss with their fellow lv 1 players). Ok, that was a rant. A real suggestion is that you should only face another team once. And depending on your bracket, you should try to force teams to have to play everyone in your bracket. So if you are top 10, everyone should need to play each other at least one time, and one time only. If people want to game the declaring by sharing info, then make their match up times even longer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog's Wife View Post
    More tiers to the epic boss. The big drop off into the 151+ abyss is crazy. Please consider dividing it up.
    Does this level change at L151 still exist? Thought it changed once we got a new higher level cap. I have LLPs in and above that level and I can't say that I see the problems we had prior. Even up at L260 things seem a lot better.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    U can attack allies if they pop up in Ur rival list Allies arent excluded from Ur rival list a long time already
    FROM your ALLIES list, not just if they pop up in your rivals list. That's an important difference!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow...just read through all 16 pages...surprised there wasn't a 17th by the time I got here. Here is an idea that hasn't been expressed yet. For WD events, how about giving 'leaderboard' stats per WD battle for the faction like you have in the Raid Boss event? Not their stats or hits, just your own faction player's win /loss and pts record for that battle. Still have the overview with cumulative data, just add this too.

1. It would provide a record of which factions you battled already.
    2. Provide more feedback for leaders and officers regarding participation.
    3. Foster more internal competition.....and maybe even voluntary gold purchases? Heh? You like that....
    4. I don't think it would be too much of a coding effort as you've already built it for the Raid Boss event.

Post Count
    Agree with most of the points made here.
    1. Inventory sorting.
    2. WD win/loss confusion.
    3. New units for ca$h and/or valor.
    4. New boost buildings; offshore maybe?
    5. Gain something from XP (similar to battle points, but better).
    6. Tier the Epic Boss above L150 if it ever returns.
    7. More decorations. I'm tired of the same old plant life.
    8. Remove the ellipsis from the profile screen and replace it with the thousands separator.
    9. The skill points issue.
    Last edited by Arizona; 02-05-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    May have been said but not sure. I would suggest to not allow level 300 see and attack level 230 without allowing the level 230 to see and attack the level 300. Doesn't seem fair to be able to be attacked and not be able to strike back once the news feed gets cleared.

Post Count
    1. Fix allies list so we don't have to refresh it every time we make a change.
    2. Bag streaks/win goals and replace it with individual awards for players based on points scored during a weekend battle.
    3. Come up with more significant cash units. This would help those players who have actually taken the huge amount of time to develope their IPH. War game, right? Countries with great economies usually do pretty darn well in conflicts.
    4. Keep parameter of lower level players scoring better when defeating a higher level player in WD. Higher player should have leveled up more carefully.
    5. Eliminate xp as a reward; nobody wants it!

Thanks for listening!
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Post Count
    Amongst all the other good suggestions how about adding a couple rest days between events to slow down the rate of burn out and give time for people to spend time with their loved ones. Will maybe make the game more of an enjoyable hobby rather than a second job.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

teirs

1. Have more boss teirs
    2. less gold for events...
    3. Lower gold prices

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

events

Make 28 day rotation instead of 18 with couple down days

Lurker
    Post Count

Buildings

I would love to see some new fresh ideas with buildings, here are a couple of ideas;
    1. A building that you could build with in game cash but that would generate gold. Minimal gold of course as not to devalue the gold but if a player could get the building with in game cash and make enough gold in a month for 2-3 refills (energy, stamina or health during war) so 25-50 gold a month, maybe more if the building is upgraded all the way.
    2. Same building idea as above but with concrete/blocks.
    3. A unit attack increase building (the opposite of a composite factory)
    4. A different shaped building not square, maybe a long skinny one(like the length or three or four buildings currently) or a "L" shaped one or one that is half water half land. I think this would force people to expand and or actually have to move stuff around in their bases to build it even if they currently are thinking "oh I have plenty of room".
    5. Not all "LE" buildings need to be IPH buildings. Maybe do a defense building that is applicable to today's game stats, maybe a defensive building that would add 50k+ defense to the buildings around it and still be upgradable. Still make them limited to a quantity of two. And make it a weird size as to make people have to rearrange their base to not only make it fit but so that it would be close to effect the buildings they wanted it to.
    6. More water buildings. Either money buildings or boost buildings or even a defense building, Then people would have to try to get all their buildings they want effected close to the water!

Thank you

Lurker
    Post Count
    I as well as a lot of other players that have higher level accounts would LOVE the skill point reset. I also think that valor should be able to be used more effectively. Either roll out higher value units or maybe even make an option to trade valor for gold I.e 1,000 valor for 10 gold. Speaking of gold, maybe make the videos for free gold available for everyone. I haven't been able to watch a video in months now. Lastly as others have mentioned, maybe roll out a NICE LE building comparable to the Arctics and Anniversaries. I can't see how any of these ideas would put a group of players at any disadvantage.thanks for this thread!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    1) make leveling up be an advantage not a disadvantage. Ie low points in WD events, being punished in the Epic Boss, etc
    This, above all else, needs to be addressed.

Inventory management is a distant second.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone,

We're having a meeting this week to discuss some of the biggest player demands to see which ones are feasible to add to the game. From my Q&A 2 weeks ago, I received some nuggets of information, but if you have any other ideas, please post them up in this thread and the MW team will discuss it and share some of our thoughts with you afterwards.

Some ideas brought up by players 2 weeks ago:

1. Better inventory management
    2. Matching up factions in war by average stats, not total stats
    3. More uses for valor/better valor units
    4. Skill point resets (would have to be very limited/one time use)

Let me know if I missed anything! Keep in mind before you give us your suggestion that we are not going to implement anything that severely cripples any groups of our current players or that can be easily exploited.
    The most important element, and you will receive many complaints on this respect: The out of control escalating costs to be able to play the game.

You have diluted the value of the game, and created the largest money pit I have seen in the gaming industry. Such business model is not sustainable. When you get used to an unrealistic line of revenues, and it suddenly drops, businesses go down. Read human history, read modern times economy crisis in multiple countries and the information is there.

I have been gathering metrics on the cost to finish each event since I started playing the game during the Netherlands war, just a few months ago, and you have moved your revenue increases in 4 digits order of magnitude, a business is not feasible when you increase your product price by over 1200%

"Yes, over one thousand percent on price increase in just 3 months, for the same product".

So, it is time you reach your board of director, the COO and CFO, and come down to senses.

In the meantime, I'm suspending any purchases until you resolve this shameful situation.

Regards,

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Don View Post
    This, above all else, needs to be addressed.

Inventory management is a distant second.

Exactly my thoughts!